A Conversation for The Boars Head

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 3341

cuddlywolf@bring back digyboxes

smiley - bluesmiley - smooch cheers hun ill buy u a few rounds if ive not drank the cellar supply lmao smiley - bubbly hic hic smiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - ale im avin a wee drink tnite pls forgive me if my msges r rude later smiley - evilgrinsmiley - drunk
smiley - cuddle hope ur well n have a good weekend
~lorraine~

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 3342

KNight BLUENOSELD, landlord and GOD of The Boars Head A1042534 United Friends Minister of Self Rigtheousness

smiley - smiley would i be able to tell if your messages were more rude than normal (ive checked the CCTV footage you knowsmiley - rofl) All i would say is just be careful with any foul language as this is a respectable establishment, not to mention thn the sitesmiley - winkeye

As long as you are having a few of those drinks for mesmiley - biggrin All the best to yourself for the weekend also, providing you can remember it that is.smiley - jester

smiley - love BNsmiley - blue.xxx

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 3343

smiley - boingsmiley - boing im being a good girl smiley - rofl

evening smiley - blue fancy a vodka lol..
smiley - smiley

aww so deserted in here now never mind ill still post in ere smiley - rofl

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 3344

DoQuaDecaGonic lady HEAVENLY~ANGEL GODDESS of love & peace manageress of the games room at the boars head pub

Hi cuddly,,, Hi smiley - blue hunni,

how are you both? smiley - ok i hope well one day im going to get on here to find you all in...smiley - rofl Cuddly i will definetlly keep in touch hun...smiley - blue i will call you later hunni

smiley - kissmwwwwaaahhhhhhhsmiley - smooch to you both with big N

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 3345

hmmmm a pub smiley - wah

helloo heavenly hope ur well u got my emai addy then lorraine8"activemail.co.uk ..or [email protected] spk soon
smiley - cuddle say hi to smiley - blue while ur on the fone smiley - winkeye lol..

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 3346

DoQuaDecaGonic lady HEAVENLY~ANGEL GODDESS of love & peace manageress of the games room at the boars head pub

Cuddly will send you a Email latter hunni ...hows the lil one? i will tell bn that you says hi hun no probs...wayne says hello so does the buffster gtg so t/c lots of love kelly xxxxxxx

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 3347

shes got a lot of appointment for childrens hospital for her hearing unfortuntely requires sum surgery
smiley - sadface
xx

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 3348

BirminghamBabe2004

Hellllllloooooo all how ru??smiley - hug

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 3349

oohhhhh theres life in ere want a few smiley - bubbly s lol..
smiley - drunk <hic hic hic burp lol..

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 3350

Reality Manipulator

Good afternoon everyone.smiley - smiley

Kat

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 3351

uloveMadLisa

Hi i'm new to this i was on LD and yoome but get lost wi this lol can u tell me how to search 4 old m8s smiley - kiss

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 3352

hi lisa,smiley - smiley

What was your username on ld? my name on ther was foxy or foxy barmaid ...my hubbys name was bobo/m and my bro was bn aka bluenoseld and my lil sis buffy...then there is my good friend cuddly she was on ld too and starfleet..there is a link on here to put your name on the old ld users and you can find friends through that ..smiley - ok ask your ace to help ...hope to see you around enjoy the site as it is a good friendly one t/c speak soon

smiley - love kelly aka smiley - angelHeAvEnLy AnGeLsmiley - angel

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 3353

uloveMadLisa

Hi all so who's gng buy me a drink lol smiley - wah

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 3354

logicus tracticus philosophicus

[ltp]hi amy

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 3355

cuddlywolf@x

smiley - wah empty no customers smiley - yikes

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 3356

~Buffy~GODDESS of chosen ones~Manageress and Slayer of The Boars Head A1042534

o.m.g what has happened to my pub. its empty. well i'm gonna put this place back on the map even if its the last thing i do

the boars head will be re-opened soon

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 3357

KNight BLUENOSELD, landlord and GOD of The Boars Head A1042534 United Friends Minister of Self Rigtheousness

smiley - smiley WHEYHEYYYYY!!!! i,m back, guess i best line em up then smiley - stiffdrinksmiley - alesmiley - stoutsmiley - bubblysmiley - redwinesmiley - empty whoops that was my one smiley - milksmiley - teasmiley - coffeesmiley - oj

All the best to everyone and its nice to be back in familiar surroundings

smiley - loveBNsmiley - blue.xxx

smiley - hugsmiley - cuddle to Buffster and cuddly

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 3358

BN

hiya hun, hav u been able to get hold of manda to do some advertising (ud know all about that that the mom wouldnt ya.lol)

well i did hav a quick clean up but its needs a proper clean dont ya think?lol

smiley - love~B~

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 3359

smiley - smiley well i guess i will just fetch your pinny smiley - cheerup for you thensmiley - magic

Nice to see that you have kept the place warm for mesmiley - biggrin

Right then time for some more drinks <stsmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - ale i think i will need this whilst i mull over the bookssmiley - erm

Catch you later smiley - loveBNsmiley - blue.xxx

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 3360

BN

4 2 3. clean it yaself.lol

Key: Complain about this post

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more