This is the Message Centre for spiceyreturns

xxx

Post 21

(funlad)

i got a email addy i dont no how to do it hun what ya wearin mmmmm im playin wiv my ?

sickning

Post 22

Researcher 224352

Hi there Funlad. i just had to drop by n say. i have read everything you have ever posted here on h2g2, but to be honest i didnt need to cos its all the same thing just to different ppl,do you know any other words other than "hiya darlin wonna chat what ya look like asl give me your email addy"? just wondering like cos in lord knows how many threads thats all you wrote.
well there was one other thing i wanted to say, and thats.. you sound so sad n pathetic.your claming to be from 16 up to 21, but makes no differance how old you are, i find it sad that some one as young as you come on line to talk PERVY to ppl you dont even know. dont you think that every one reading your msgs is laughing there heads off at you? i know i was, may i sugest something?

get a life

Malo
smiley - rainbow

sickning

Post 23

^PrInCeSs LoZ^ WONT BE HERE NO MORE

here heer! i whave left messages on like 15 peoples space to ignore him!
he got my email addy and sent me really disgusting messages!

pople lke him are soooo sad its cuz he proberly couldnt get a girl in real life

smiley - laugh at him

LoZ smiley - ghost xxx

sickning

Post 24

Researcher 224352

hey ya loz. just thought i would let this guy know how ppl view himsmiley - laugh i read everything he read, as you can see i didnt have to its all the same crap. but some ppl are gullable n fell into his sick perverted trap, the msg center we are in now for instance, the fool thought she was cybering a 29 year old, well i think she just ruined her reputation dont you lol

Malo
smiley - rainbow

sickning

Post 25

heehee hey i spoke to (funlad) when i was goign aruound warning every girl he had come into contcat with him and he told me hat everyne on her was boring smiley - laugh yeah and like this place is soooo boring im no here at least once a day since Feb! duh!!! lol

LoZ smiley - ghost xxx

sickning

Post 26

Researcher 224352

well we can hope that who ever he msgs next will read his posts, the persons thread we are in now thought she was cybering a 29 year old, she can kiss her rep goodbye eh? lol,
well im outta this thread now im gonna jump onto your space n see whats what with you lol smiley - runsmiley - boing

malo
smiley - rainbow

sickning

Post 27

heehee yep well have a good d im just gonna be doing the same

*LoZ smiley - runs off to Malos space*

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for spiceyreturns

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more