This is the Message Centre for Moving On

Fannit, fabulous fannit...

Post 1

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Hi, are you still up for the Fannit meet? MMF's checking out B&B prices (I think a B&B will be safer than trashing your place!) and we plumped for 20th & 21st of May.

If you're up for it could you try and drum up a little support? We're a bit short on numbers...

smiley - ta

Post 2

Moving On

Hi

Yep - I'm still up for lovely Fannitsmiley - smiley I've been trying to drum up a few more attendees; so far I have a spare son who says he'll come, but I'll see what I can do when I go for the quiet Stevenage Meet at Easter, but I think 20/21 May clashes with their other commitments - I'll see what I can do though

If the B&B falls thru, the offer of the floor's still there.

I'm sure such civilized bods as yourselves woudn't trash the place that much.

Would yousmiley - winkeye

And besides, as the dishwashers broken, I could do with as many voluntary washers up as I can getsmiley - evilgrin

Post 3

Moving On

Hi

Is the Fannit Meet still on Roymondo? I've been a bit preoccupied and haven't been keeping up atallsmiley - flustered I've only just realised we've nearly run out of Aprilsmiley - doh

I've done the rounds, but can still only provide a provisionary son to swell numbers.

If it is on, what time and where?

Oh! And should I carry a copy of the previous day's Times or wear a pink rose or something, to be recognised? Or would the walking stick with the legend "My Other Stick's a Broom" written down the front of it be identification enough?smiley - smiley

Post 4

'Ello.

Yep, it's still on, but it has all gone a bit quiet!

I'll have to remind the attendees to put the word about a bit (I'm doing my bit - take a glance at any of the threads in my Journal and you'll see some subtle publicity at the top!)

I'm quite alarmed by how quickly April's vanished.

Post 5

Moving On

Maybe Subtle...is a bit too Subtle? - tho yes, I did see your publicity thing.

Very tasteful!smiley - smiley

I'll go for Blunt and add a header to my journal, too.

Not that it'll persuade the folks I talk to and have already canvassed - they've all got other commitments - but maybe it might attract some attention if nothing elsesmiley - biggrin

Nudge me a bit nearer the time for the Official Time and Meeting Place, willya? I've the attention span of a Goldfish most days and I'd hate to turn up a week too late as I tend to do with most thingssmiley - smiley

Post 6

I had to ditch out of owel Day (he Scottish meet, May 16th) because Fannit's the weekend after, so it'd better be good!

Of course, it *will* be good!

Post 7

Moving On

Course it'll be good - it'll involve beersmiley - evilgrin

Er...it *will* involve beer....

Won't it?

And besides, Fannit's a heck of a lot nearer than Scotland - to me, anyway!

Post 8

And it doesn't involve flying...

Beer? Yep, it will be involving all of the beer.

Post 9

Moving On

I can live with that - no flying and plenty of beer.smiley - smiley

It's always fun to watch people drinking alcohol. Hours of endless amusement watching them figure which way is up!

You've got a thing about flying - or not flying, rather, haven't you?

Ooooh! Just had a phone call from a friend I haven't seen for yonks - she's turning up here Sunday, but thats by the by. Do H2 Meets *have* to have all H2 members? Only I think I've found a willing victimsmiley - evilgrin

And she can drink like a smiley - fish

Post 10

Of course non-HooTooers can come!

In fact, that gives me a devious idea. Your friend could *pretend* to be a reasearcher and we can see how many people say they've seen her online!

Ooh, that's evil, Roy. Well done to me!smiley - biggrinsmiley - evilgrin

Post 11

Moving On

Not only does she drink like a smiley - fish she can blag like an expertsmiley - evilgrin

I can safely accept the challenge on madam's behalfsmiley - ok

Could be extremely entertaining that!

smiley - somersault

How's the JD treating you?

After the day I've had I can hear the Vodka calling me.....

Post 12

I haven't opened it yet, but am about to.smiley - biggrin

Post 13

Moving On

Race yer!

smiley - run

Post 14

*pants & slurps*

Ahh, that's better.

Anyway, I must away, got company.

Post 15

Moving On

Coo-eesmiley - smiley

Have they gone yet?

Any idea of what time you crowd will be arriving at glorious Broardstairs yet, Roymondo?

My friend should arrive in Hernia Bay around 2.00pm (ish) on Saturday and we can probably be in Broardstairs by 3(ish)

I get the impression the idea of an itinary is a bit of a forlorn hope, but I thought I'd ask anyway.smiley - tongueout

A mobile phone no might be handy so when we get there we could ring up and find out where (ie, which pub) you'll be in so we can join you there. If you get a mo, my e mail is thewitcheryatmsndotcom

smiley - ta

Key: Complain about this post