This is the Message Centre for Mr Jester, CEO of the bored

Thanks for leaving a message

Post 1

Mr Jester, CEO of the bored

Hey, thanks for leaving a message. I feel loved now. I was going to give you a present but I spent the money on me instead, but trust me, if I had given you the gift, it would of been a good gift.

The odds are even

Post 2

Mudcat

As I always say, (in Betelgusian) "barfnoodliac flikobic." Loosely translated: "Cosmic milk warmer." From the traditional Betelgusian Wedding Toast which goes as follows:

"Imagine yourself walking down the alley of fision and you find yourself in the middle of a huge cornfield, naked, lying in a puddle of warm milk, looking up - gazing at the star lying dormant at the edge of your mind."

Why do I always say that, you ask? Because as we discovered on the train, tomorrow never happens man, It's all the same friggin' day man.

smiley - planet

I left you a message!

Post 3

Deau

Type a message or not, but remember, your decision will effect everyone in the world who happen to be me.

I left you a message!

Post 4

Deau

It did feel rather good pressing that button, actually. Thats not, you now, perverse, do you think?

Just looking at your space, thought I'd leave a card.

Nice pad by the way, I like what you've done with the place, curtains are divine.

Yours,

Discus.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Mr Jester, CEO of the bored

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more