This is the Message Centre for Meg

Proud mum

Post 1

Meg

I had to tell you all how proud I am of my daughter. She's 10 1/2 and a budding athlete. She's the fastest girl in her class and recently competed in an inter-schools "Born to Win" championship and did very well competing against her yeargroup and the year above her. This week she will be competing against the best from all the schools in our city. This is so amazing as I hated any sport at school. It is doubly amazing because she is so laid-back that I have to hurry her to get dressed, eat breakfast etc. She's also not very competative and tells her friends that it is not about winning but enjoying yourself. She is a true smiley - angel and I thank God for the wise soul that she has. I am in no way a pushy mum but my chest is bursting with pride that she can now realise how exceptional she is.

Proud mum

Post 2

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

YAY! Good for her!smiley - biggrin

Proud mum

Post 3

Meg

Thanks Abbi. She's the best at the triple jump in our city! I'm still chuffed to bitssmiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Meg

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more