This is the Message Centre for Meg

Not long now

Post 1

Meg

There are 10 days to go before I fly to SriLanka to get married. When I get time to think about it I get very excited. It will be my first holiday abroad for 12years. I picked up the tickets today and got the anti-malarials etc. It's rather hectic at the moment as I'm also trying to prepare a party to celebrate on our return. Hall, DJ, catering, invites, accomodation for guests........... the list is endless. Anyway, I won't get much time to chat tonight as I will be hand writing all the invites (cheeper this way and more personal). Hope to catch up with everyone next week smiley - run

Not long now

Post 2

kbrtiata

smiley - crackersmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - cracker
smiley - giftsmiley - giftsmiley - giftsmiley - giftsmiley - giftsmiley - gift

smiley - bubblysmiley - magicsmiley - bubbly

smiley - rose

Taamyu smiley - hug

Not long now

Post 3

smurfles

hello meg..just wanted to sa say good luck,and all the the very best on your forthcohcoming mg marriage.ie.i wish you helth and happiness in vast amounts!!congratulations,smiley - bubbly.smiley - lovesalxxx

Not long now

Post 4

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

Good Lucksmiley - smiley I Hope all goes perfect for you!

Not long now

Post 5

psychocandy-moderation team leader

Hiya Meg. I hope I will get the chance to hear from you next week. If I don't see you before you go, I hope you have a wonderful, safe trip and the most blissful and romantic wedding. smiley - biggrin

Not long now

Post 6

angelicaheaven

Hiya Meg smiley - smiley

I wish you happiness and joy for your wedding, and good luck for the future too.
He must be a lucky bloke to have met you, cos i find you a lovely person to get on with.
So Congrats to you both smiley - ok
smiley - giftsmiley - bubblysmiley - giftsmiley - bubbly
smiley - love xx*NATS*xx and Stuey.

Not long now

Post 7

Meg

thanks everyone. I'm busy making invitations and typing directions for our party. We fly out on Thursdaysmiley - biggrin. I will tell you all about it when I return.

Not long now

Post 8

angelicaheaven

Hiya Meg smiley - smiley

Good luck on your flight, and now i can't wait for your news when you return smiley - smiley
smiley - love xx*NATS*xx smiley - angel

Not long now

Post 9

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

Hi Nats

*thinks about Mad Meg having a great time*

Not long now

Post 10

smurfles

popped in to say have a safe,journey,..a wonderfulful wedding..and a happy life .
smiley - discosmiley - discosmiley - disco"to light the way to a wonderful future together"smiley - discosmiley - discosmiley - disco

Not long now

Post 11

angelicaheaven

Hi Abbi / Sal smiley - biggrin

Meg is one lucky lady, i wish that my day was here now.
But mine won't be until next year, so i have a long wait now.
smiley - love xx*NATS*xx smiley - angel

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Meg

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more