This is the Message Centre for azahar

Our first anniversary

Post 81

pdante'

Hi az smiley - smiley very belated best wishes to you and Noggin.Have very many happy years(and love to the feline friends too !smiley - bubblysmiley - magicsmiley - rose

Our first anniversary

Post 82

Mal

Uh, yes, me too smiley - smiley Just reentered Hootoo and noticed this thread. Bless you two! smiley - cheers

Our first anniversary

Post 83

azahar

Ohhhh, thanks guys! smiley - smooch

First visit from the 'in-laws' this week - Noggin's sister and brother-in-law are visiting and it's been lovely. Lots of going out for tapas and being tour guides . . . good practice for the mini meet next March. smiley - smiley

az

Our first anniversary

Post 84

Also Ran1-hope springs eternal

smiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblyCongratulations to you both.

So pleased you are so happy.

I believe we met ages ago - when you first went to Seville!

AlsoRan1 smiley - schooloffish

Our first anniversary

Post 85

azahar

Really? I moved to Seville in 1993.

Or did you mean Nog? He came in 2004.

Anyhow, thanks for your good wishes. Second anniversary coming up soon . . .

az

Our first anniversary

Post 86

Sorry Azara!,

It must have been someone else. But I remember Seville, becuase I have always made marmalade from Seville oranges, and I remember asking her is they really did grow there!. On reflection a rather stupid question!!. But anyway you must be able to enjoy their fantastic perfume which comes from the orange groves.

Happy second anniversary.

Regards to you both

Our first anniversary

Post 87

Now I see that your name is Azahar,

I must be losing my marbles.!!

Our first anniversary

Post 88

Our first anniversary

Post 89

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

hands Also Ran a smiley - handbag for the rest of her marbles smiley - winkeye

Our first anniversary

Post 90

Hi pheloxi,

No I do not want your thank you very much!!.

I shall just quietly lie down, and then they will quietly slip back into place!!

Lovely talk about Rembrandt.

Will write about our lovely holiday.

Christiane smiley - schooloffish

Our first anniversary

Post 91

even better a siesta!

Our first anniversary

Post 92

azahar

smiley - biggrin

You aren't the first person to confuse me and Azara, but I actually think you might be confusing me with me . . . um, I mean that I remember chatting with you when I first joined h2g2 three years ago but that wasn't when I first moved to Seville.

Maybe that was it?

az

Our first anniversary

Post 93

azahar

Oops, almost forgot . . . *waves to pheloxi!*

az

Our first anniversary

Post 94

waves back

...wants some rain?

Shakespeare was not talking about people when he said "nobody is perfect", but "noweather is perfect!"

Our first anniversary

Post 95

Edward the Bonobo - Gone.

Let me be the 75th to add my congratulations and best wishes to you and the discrete Noggin.

Our first anniversary

Post 96

badger party tony party green party

Hi az been missing your posts but then it has got quite and missing noggin's sage like interjections as it has got even quieter.

Maybe this place is like a house it needs a new family with new sibling rivalries or something like that anyway gald to see that sthough some things wane your relationship continues to grow.

smiley - kiss

Our first anniversary

Post 97

azahar

Yeah, spending a lot more time on the blog these days, little bro. I like the freedom there, as well as the picture and editing options, and now with a feedreader (Bloglines) I can keep track of other people's blogs all on one page, so that makes it easier than having to check everyone's page every day. Even my own.

Not sure about the 'family' comparison - seems that h2g2 has recently lost all those connotations for me.

Meanwhile, Nog has hardly been online at all these days. Though he did receive your email this morning Edward - don't you know that 'sidestepping' is one of his specialities? smiley - winkeye Though I think I can safely say that he actually agrees with you for the most part.

az

Our first anniversary

Post 98

Noggin the Nog

I am tactful
You equivocate
He is two faced

Noggin

Key: Complain about this post