This is the Message Centre for cuddlywolf~manageress~of~the~functionroom~28 weeks 12 to go!

hi peeps!xx

Post 41

cuddlywolf~manageress~of~the~functionroom~28 weeks 12 to go!

shes in the bar and the beer garden lol..wot u usually do wiv ur wekends hun i try to chill out hard wiv the kids tho smiley - smiley

hi peeps!xx

Post 42

Star Fleet...

thats typical smiley - laugh ive got the mates coming up the night for a few smiley - ale's plus the ps 2 smiley - smiley oh and big brother smiley - biggrin

hi peeps!xx

Post 43

UNICORN

hiya lozsmiley - biggrin howz you just givin this a try dont know what im doing yet thosmiley - smiley mite see you on chat l8a t/c chat soonsmiley - rose

hi peeps!xx

Post 44

hi hun well we would b doing something but not payday yet till next week smiley - wah lmao enjoy ur night m8 spk laters smiley - hugsmiley - smiley

hi peeps!xx

Post 45

unicorn elloooo u made it then hunny nice 2 c ya better than yoome2 once u get the hang of things m8 ..hope ur well im fine spk soon smiley - cuddle ,..sss

hi peeps!xx

Post 46

unicorn ah u kno sum of the smileys then ur getting hang of it should c me trying to do my page lmfao xxx

hi loz

Post 47

WINGFOOT3

smiley - smiley hi loz nice to chat to you on here smiley - biggrin hope i can get the hang of it,it might take a while but getting there.do you want to join me for a glass of buckfast smiley - ale hope to hear fromyou soon take care, smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - angel

hi loz

Post 48

hi tony nice 2 hear from you as well found ur way to the bar area 17 yet ? ill have a glass of smiley - bubblysmiley - ta lol..smiley - biggrin wot u beenup to tday then smiley - cuddle

hi loz

Post 49

Bass_line_junkie

Rahhhh smiley - run

smiley - borgsmiley - flan

smiley - jester

hi loz

Post 50

bassline smiley - yikes caught me unaware there hun lol here take that smiley - cheesecake splaters >>>. smiley - run

hi loz

Post 51

Bass_line_junkie

Well i just could resist. smiley - yuksmiley - cheesecake

smiley - jester

hi loz

Post 52

Bass_line_junkie

smiley - doh i ment couldn't

smiley - jester

hi loz

Post 53

bassline its ok m8 knew wot u ment smiley - biggrin how r u tday hope ur well its really hot here tday killing me lol. so wots ur day been like then ? smiley - tomatosmiley - tomatosmiley - burgersmiley - flansmiley - laughmao smiley - run

hi loz

Post 54

Bass_line_junkie

smiley - sorry i didn't reply yesterday as might have guessed i was very busy.smiley - yikes more trouble with one of works servers and as i comunocate with the IT boys on the behalf of everyone i got a new "trial" programme uploaded to my pc thats causeing me rebooting than every so it was smiley - silly to even think about loading the bbc web pages.

Anyway todays another day so lets see what it brings.smiley - smiley

smiley - jester

hi loz

Post 55

hi bassline must b annoying wen pcs play up lol..ours does at times smiley - grr hope u have a nice day at work im off now things to get on with smiley - cuddlesmiley - smiley

hi loz

Post 56

Bass_line_junkie

smiley - ok cuddly catch ya laters mate smiley - cool

smiley - jester

hi loz

Post 57

WINGFOOT3

hi loz smiley - smiley thanks for the i really enjoyed it,soz bout not replying but couldnt get int nething at all y/day smiley - bleepno y bin upto a lot just work so what you been upto
,sposse the bump is getting bigger now lmao. here you are just for you smiley - rosesmiley - rose<rose and a as well chat soon smiley - angel

hi loz

Post 58

helloo hunny yer im getting bigger now lmao ne bother want sum more smiley - ale to drink lol im on the smiley - ojsmiley - wah ..not been up to much resting sleeping n killin the kids smiley - laugh take care spk soon m8 thanx 4 replying hun glad 2 hear from my friends smiley - cuddle &^ smiley - hug zxxxxx

Key: Complain about this post