This is the Message Centre for Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

Rings! Day the Twentififth

Post 1

Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

Today before work, I went and picked up the rings I had dropped into the jewellers on Monday, they looked awesome, so shiny and new, I really should get a new silver cleaning cloth.smiley - biggrin

I browser his little shop, and now want to go back, I saw a beautiful wooden jewellery box, made from rosewood and mahogany I think, and a bracelet that was rather nice......I can but dream, as I need to save my pennies for a convention I am going to next year.

Work was again steady, and I got another Customer Service Badge, a nice customer had filled in a survey praising me for the help I had given them, it is always nice to be recognised. smiley - cool

I think I have about 18 of them now. I should probably dig a few out and put them on my apron, but I keep losing them or breaking them, so I usually don't worry about it. I know I have them, and that is all that really matters

Post 2

Researcher 14993127

*holds hele back from the jewel encrusted phone cover* smiley - whistlesmiley - spacesmiley - run

smiley - cat

Post 3

hellboundforjoy

smiley - devil

Post 4

Sol

It's cool when people actually praise you in a service industry. It usually means you really have gone above and beyond because most people don;t bother if it is merely good. smiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more