This is the Message Centre for Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

Good/Sad Day the Twentieth

Post 1

Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

So today fell into two parts.

The Good.

The Snow Meow and I went on our usual shopping trip to the large plaza nearish his den, to have lunch, still no karage chicken! And to check out the dvd store, and to peruse phone covers, I got 2, and the Snow Meow got 1. I thin we have nearly bought all the available styles now smiley - erm
Part way through the mall, The Snow Meow drags me off to a shop...it was the Pandora store. http://www.pandora.net/en-au/

Much choosing later, I came out with a loverly shiney oxidised silver bracelet, with 2 beads, a dragon, and my star sign, and also 2 rhomboid clip beads, that clip over the bracelet, and breaks it into sections. It was an early xmas pressie, I was much happy smiley - blushsmiley - biggrin.

The Sad.

In the early hours of the 19th, The Snow Meow found his cat, Soxs, lying in the driveway. She appeared to have been hit by a car, so he rushed her off to the nearest vet (thanks to his gps on his phone), he had a bit of a wait as a pup was there before him.
With the injuries she had, which were quite severe, dislocated shoulder, and a leg broken in 2 place, and her age, 19 nearly 20, the sad decision was made to put her to sleep

smiley - sadfacesmiley - sadface

Soxs will be sorely missed,She was a tiny, tiny cat, barely 2kgs, and even though she was deaf, mostly blind and senile, she still loved to climb onto the nearest warm lap and have her jaw scritched.

R.I.P Soxs
smiley - rosesmiley - smiley

Post 2

Researcher 14993127

smiley - hugsmiley - spacesmiley - rose

smiley - cat

Post 3

hellboundforjoy

I'm sorry about your kitty. smiley - rose

Post 4

Deb

smiley - rose So very sad when we lose a beloved pet. Your post brought a tear to my eye and I just hugged my dog.

Deb smiley - cheerup

Post 5

Metal Chicken

Enjoy the new shiny thing smiley - disco

RIP little smiley - cat

Post 6

Sol

Oh dear, and what a sad way to lose Sox too. smiley - rose

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more