This is the Message Centre for Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

Shattered

Post 1

Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

The last 7 days at work have left me shattered.....physically,and mentally and emotionally

smiley - ermsmiley - sadfacesmiley - bruised

Last weekend was the worst 3 12 hr shifts I have ever encountered, everything that could go wrong did, and in the worst possible way.smiley - wah

The 4 following 8 hr shifts weren't too bad,(except the last....the I.T. bloke 'adjusted' the speed of my 2 main control valves, too make tthins run better.....and made it so bad, I had to run the stage in manual all nightsmiley - online2long) but the memory of last weekend will take a long time to fade......

Why I keep doing this job, I really don't know anymore.
My stomach churns everytime I get to work, wondering what will go wrong, and when things are going well, I wait for it to all fall apart.

smiley - sigh at least I am off now till monday midnight

smiley - biggrin

Shattered

Post 2

The Reverend Something or Other

smiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrink and a couple of smiley - hugsmiley - hugs

Poor lady, you have had a tough go lately, eh? I do hope the brief respite helps.

smiley - cheers

Shattered

Post 3

smiley - ta Rev

I am having a couple of at the mo, an reflecting on the week

The best bit was seeing my Hubby today,smiley - biggrin The first time I have seen him since last sundaysmiley - ermHe has gone to bed, as he has to work tomorrow, but I am still too strung out to sleep

Work has been..........different this year, for some reason, more is expected of me smiley - erm, an I have an inexperienced(processwise) shift boss

on a lighter note, I booked an paid for our trip to N.Z. at xmastime today smiley - somersault

Shattered

Post 4

The Reverend Something or Other

Off to N.Z. smiley - huh Does that mean you need the reverse-lobotomy? Or can ya fake it for the duration? smiley - laugh

Shattered

Post 5

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - hug have a good rest with your few days off smiley - cuddle

Shattered

Post 6

smiley - laugh

I think I will be able to fake it for 22 days smiley - erm maybe......

It will be the first time in 13 years I have seen my sis(the middle one)

smiley - biggrin

Shattered

Post 7

Flamestrike

I know the feeling with work - I am considoring looking for another job myself and if you decide to go for it (and I would on them shift times... jeez how do you do it???? smiley - hug) best of luck....

Shattered

Post 8

Laura

smiley - yikes Sorry work's been somewhat tough smiley - hugsmiley - stiffdrink

Shattered

Post 9

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

I don't the labaotamy thing?smiley - erm

smiley - redwine and a relaxing .
smiley - peacedove

Shattered

Post 10

hey stealthy

I am a kiwi originally, but when I became an aussie, they sucked half my brain out..................don't worry, it only took 30 seconds

smiley - laugh

Shattered

Post 11

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

smiley - rofl
Ah, it all makes sense now...

smiley - peacedove

Shattered

Post 12

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

See if you can find me a job whilst your looking! smiley - biggrinsmiley - cuddle

Shattered

Post 13

Pythonfan

Hi smiley - love,computer ailments have kept me off-line TOO long,
As an impartial observer,I would get a teaching credential to move to N.Z. smiley - wowsmiley - discosmiley - earthsmiley - magicsmiley - wizard
I`ve been to 2/3 of the world,& when pressed as to which is my favorite country...well,N.Z. is the 1st place I think of.
It goes without saying that,as an american,I can`t help but compare N.Z.`s untouched beauty with what`s left of wilderness preserves in the US;pride in your country rather than shame;huts along the Routburn(smiley - sorry,sp!)trek-which would be vandalized here,are there for everyone to appreciate;above all,how clean the country is! You don`t notice it until you go to another country~& see the streets.
The people we encountered were so nice,so un-threatened by strangers,that I was just drawn to them-& the country.
Not that everybody`s country isn`t great smiley - smileysmiley - wow--I just smiley - loveed N.Z.
smiley - footprintssmiley - earthsmiley - giftsmiley - wow
smiley - bigeyes

Shattered

Post 14

yeah, I don't mind NZ,it has a very fresh clean feel, but I have now spent 1/2 my life in Oz and I prefer the weather here, but I am very looking forward to showing hubby what a real forest looks likesmiley - biggrin

Shattered

Post 15

Pythonfan

Oh,indeed.Oz is smiley - wow--I can only imagine what the US looked like when it still had open space~ & indeed,Oz`es are very friendly~ unlike americans!! Actually ditto for Oz on those points I made for NZ!
smiley - cheers

Shattered

Post 16

Flamestrike

Never been to NZ and favourite countries I have visited would have to include Switzerland and Cyprus out of the places I have been.....

Shattered

Post 17

mmm Cyprus sounds nice, but I think Switzerland would be to cold, cold brings me out in strange little blue bumps smiley - brrsmiley - laugh

Shattered

Post 18

Flamestrike

Cyprus is gorgeous just a little dusty but a very nice place besides that... Swizterland is beautiful and the time I spent there it wasn't too cold - just tended to be nice for 2-3 days and then rain buckets for a complete day.....

Of course you could go up the mountains and go sking etc even in high summer.....

Shattered

Post 19

snow smiley - yikes

Isn't that frozen water smiley - run

just in case you hadn't realised it but I am severly allergic to anything cold an wet smiley - laugh

tis bad enough we are having the coldest dryest winter on record, getting down to 5 deg C some nights an barely making it to 20 during the day, the wind has a very icy edge to it, and it hasn't rained in 7 weeks(usually 10 - 28, with rain on average, 1 day every 2 or 3 weeks)

anyways how you been?, I haven't been here much, just a little lurking, before going to work

Shattered

Post 20

Flamestrike

Not too bad just still in first week back off holiday mode so still getting back into that w**k routine....

You wouldn't like England then as that is our summertime you described weatherwise smiley - rofl except we get more rain....

As for Cyprus you would love it - it was 33 degrees C to 50 degrees C when I was there....

Key: Complain about this post