A Conversation for PERTH(!)- western australia

Peer Review: A998869 - PERTH(!)- western australia

Post 1

tadpole

Entry: PERTH(!)- western australia - A998869
Author: tadpole - U221699

i have edited my perth entry, so i hope you like this one better. in retrospect i feel warm.

A998869 - PERTH(!)- western australia

Post 2

Number Six

It's pretty good, Tadpole, but the trouble is that there's already an Edited Guide Entry on Perth (A151444) so your Entry is unlikely to be accepted for the Edited Guide. That's not the end of the world, because it's still in the Guide itself, and people will find it when they search for 'Perth'.

But if you'd like to write for the Edited Guide, I'd suggest writing something on a particular aspect of Perth, or something in the local area...

Hope this helps,
Number Six

smiley - cheers

smiley - mod

Post 3

tadpole

right!
ok, i get it! umm, so the likelyhood of my entry getting put into the guide IN PLACE of the one already there is pretty much nothing?
if that is the case then i will turn my attentions elsewhere...

but i thought the one written on perth already was a little bit not that funny at all really. i'm not saying mine was hilarious or even better, though.

Post 4

Number Six

Have you checked out the Writing Guidelines, at A53209?

Invaluable stuff!

Post 5

Mikey the Humming Mouse - A3938628 Learn More About the Edited Guide!

Hey there Tadpole -- given all of the above (that there's already an entry in the Edited Guide on Perth, and all), would you be willing to remove this entry from Peer Review for us? You could do that by clicking on this link:

SubmitReviewForum?action=removethread&rfid=1&h2g2id=998869

Thanks!

smiley - smiley
Mikey

Post 6

Mikey the Humming Mouse - A3938628 Learn More About the Edited Guide!

Drat, did the same thing twice -- here's the link clickable, now:

<./>SubmitReviewForum?action=removethread&rfid=1&h2g2id=998869</.>

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for PERTH(!)- western australia

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more