A Conversation for How to Live on 2hrs Sleep a day

how to live on 2 hrs sleep

Post 1

invisibleknight

I'll tell you how you really live on 2 hours sleep.
YOU DON'T!
You stop living, you merely exist and run on auto-pilot. For nearly 18 months I survived on only 2 hours proper sleep per day. From just before the Gulf War started to way into Operations supporting Bosnia. We worked 15 hour night shifts and 90 hour weeks in the RAF making sure everything got to where it was supposed to be. You become a robot, you don't have a real life, you fall into an existance. The only people you see are those your on rotation with, everyone looks the same. You get the tiredness version of the "1000 yard stare" but it's a million mile stare because your trying to focus on your subconcious and that's not possible when your awake.

I don't care what the experts say. You can't live on 2 hours sleep. You have to power nap. Imbibe huge amounts of Orange juice, Nuts, Chocolate (just to make your brain create seratonin). When I left the RAF I spent 6 months sleeping in, catching up on all the sleep I missed.

Key: Complain about this post

how to live on 2 hrs sleep

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more