This is the Message Centre for Midnight Angel (ACE / G~A / GODDESS)

IM BACK

Post 21

Researcher 234607

margaret...
hiya smiley - smiley to change ur name click on preferences then in the top box with ur name in, either delete it or just add somehing on to the end of it...u can change ur nickname as many times as u want smiley - oksmiley - hug

IM BACK

Post 22

Midnight Angel (ACE / G~A / GODDESS)

Hi Margaret Totty as already explained to you how to do it or click this link <./>UserDetails</.> then just add on to your name what ever you want to add or a complete change if you wish just remember to press update.
smiley - hug

IM BACK

Post 23

KNight BLUENOSELD, landlord and GOD of The Boars Head A1042534 United Friends Minister of Self Rigtheousness

smiley - smiley well i have been offline for a few days myself and just came across this one, so of course i am happy to see you back to your best or is that your worstsmiley - winkeye

All the best and smiley - oj a glass of lemsip for you, no i dont know what good it will do, but at least it tastes ok.

smiley - love as always BNsmiley - blue.xxx

IM BACK

Post 24

Mag's Guardian Angel and Patron Saint of Wishing Stars

As you can see I did itsmiley - okit was not as hard as I thoughtsmiley - smiley

Hope you are feeling better and stronger each day
smiley - ok
smiley - hug

IM BACK

Post 25

Hi smiley - bluesmiley - ta for that hope your well smiley - hug

Margaretsmiley - hug hi i told you it was easysmiley - biggrin

Yeh im getting stronger smiley - ta
Ive started my decorating to went and got the things i needed yesterday and started last night.
Now dont laugh will you guess what i dont though i pulled a muscle in my back smiley - laughsmiley - silly me cant do any thing right>
I seem to be full of a cold again today though and my chest isnt to good eithersmiley - wah

Well speak soonsmiley - hug

smiley - angelMAsmiley - angel
smiley - peacedove

IM BACK

Post 26

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

Aw, sending medicinal smiley - cuddles your way Chell, & general best wishes for a speedy recovery.

IM BACK

Post 27

AW Thanx i can get quite used of all these smiley - hug@s and smiley - cuddle's smiley - biggrin

How are you doing ?/
Hope you are well??
smiley - peacedove

IM BACK

Post 28

Yeah, I'm fine Chell, its been a good week.

IM BACK

Post 29

Well im glad to hear it.
Dont seem to get chance to talk to you much nowa dayssmiley - wah

You was one of the first people to offer me help when i first started useing h2g2 remember i never had a clue what i was doingsmiley - laugh

Look at me nowsmiley - biggrin
smiley - angelMAsmiley - angelsmiley - hug
smiley - peacedove

IM BACK

Post 30

Glad I could help Chell, & I'm proud of you for getting as far as you have.

And I'll be here much more often now, so look forward to chattin' more frequently. smiley - hug

IM BACK

Post 31

AAWWW Thanx you was a very good help. You kept me sane when i wanted to give upsmiley - laugh
I think it was a lot to do with my blondness smiley - laugh

I just panicked so much but once i got the plain skin etc it was much easier to follow i could never work out what messages was what smiley - laugh

Nice to hear your proud of how far i came and only with in the 6 months of being on here.

Glad your be on more often be good chatting to you again.smiley - hug
Speak to you l8a take caresmiley - hug
smiley - peacedove

IM BACK

Post 32

Mag's Guardian Angel and Patron Saint of Wishing Stars

Hiya Ma
smiley - cuddle
smiley - sorryto hear you have had a set back on getting better I know how you feelsmiley - ok
I would have done the samesmiley - smiley
but do take care and rest please
smiley - hug
speak to you soon
smiley - nurse
smiley - angel
smiley - peacedove

IM BACK

Post 33

smiley - cheers Margaret.. smiley - hug

Key: Complain about this post