This is the Message Centre for Midnight Angel (ACE / G~A / GODDESS)

IM BACK

Post 1

Midnight Angel (ACE / G~A / GODDESS)

Hello all smiley - smiley

Well im back.
So who missed me then??
Speak now or forever hold your peace lol

well its been a rough 10 days suffering from Broncal pnumonia i am over the worst but still not completly and still not aloud out doors smiley - wah
Its done my head in haveing to stay in and spend most of my time in bed
Tonight is the longest ive stayed awake even.
Cant believe im up at this hour its been a long time since i managed to stay awake for such a long time lol..
So just thought you may be intrested lol
So i will be comming back on line as i feel,and dare say as i get stronger will soon be on line more often as before.

I hope everyone is doing smiley - ok them selfs.
smiley - hug

smiley - angelMAsmiley - angel
smiley - peacedove

IM BACK

Post 2

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

Morning Midnight,

what are you doing up at this hour? you should be in bed lol smiley - yawn im glad to see you back, the place hasnt been the same without you smiley - smiley
keep well and take care smiley - biggrin

smiley - fullmoon

IM BACK

Post 3

MOrning vamp.
Thankyou for your kind wordssmiley - smiley
Yeh i know i should be in bed and will be soon but just thought i would have a quick look around the place see whats happening.
Ive not seen the place for nearly 2 weeks and ive missed the old place smiley - biggrin

Well i will say bye for now as i am off in a couple of minautes still need lots of rest.
so take care and once again thankyousmiley - smiley

IM BACK

Post 4

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

Midnight,
=======

hey what are you thanking me for? its good to see you back, and feeling a little better! smiley - biggrin

well now youve had a look, get back to bed! no peeking in here till your 100% smiley - tongueout lol

goodnight, you take care and ill
speak to you soon smiley - smiley

smiley - fullmoon

IM BACK

Post 5

Xian (walking, talking, living...zombie!)

Chelle

smiley - run...smiley - hugsmiley - goodlucksmiley - kisssmiley - smoochsmiley - ticklesmiley - cuddle...smiley - run

IM BACK

Post 6

Mag's Guardian Angel and Patron Saint of Wishing Stars

Welcome back
smiley - hug
So pleased to hear you are on the mendsmiley - ok
it's not been the same without you.
Pmce you are better you should yourself somehowsmiley - smileyyou deserve itsmiley - biggrin
I am not working this weekendsmiley - smileyhope it will be a good one...and for you toosmiley - cuddle
take care and welcome back again
smiley - angel
smiley - nurse

IM BACK

Post 7

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

Yes smiley - hug welcome back Chelle, I'm back too. I just got my home computer connected to the 'net Wed., after bein' locked up all summer with one of those nasty viruses...& I've certainly missed you. I've had pneumonia a few times smiley - erm & its never a pleasant experience. Hope you're 100% before too long luv.

IM BACK

Post 8

Sian Hey becareful with all those smiley - kiss's etc your start people talking smiley - biggrin
Thanx though cheered me up smiley - smiley
smiley - hug

MARGARET
Hiya and a big thankyou to you too its nice to know i was missed smiley - smiley
Still got away to go before a full recovery but if i do as im told and rest lots and dont go out still should be ok,Hope its not to long though im waiting to decdorate. hopefully going to start next week end smiley - smiley
Hope you have a good shift in work take care speak soon smiley - cuddle

Jazz
++++

Hiya long time no speak.
A very big thankyou to you too. your right its not a pleasant thing to have it realy knockis it out of you.
I am prone to things like that though as i have a damaged lung any way so with one good lung as to do more work.

well i hope you are feeling 100% now those viruses can be just as bad too smiley - hug

Like i say thanx again all
Gawd dont i go on when i want tosmiley - laugh

smiley - peacedove

IM BACK

Post 9

Chelle

smiley - wah...will have to double up on the others...smiley - run...smiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - cuddlesmiley - cuddlesmiley - cuddlesmiley - cuddlesmiley - hugsmiley - cuddlesmiley - hug...smiley - runsmiley - laugh

Great to have you back...only cause it means that I can stalk you mind smiley - biggrin

IM BACK

Post 10

Sian but becareful you wouldnt like to come down ill now with you im still full of it so watch outsmiley - laugh

Oh course ive missed you stalking me like i missed stalking INTERN smiley - laugh
Now we can all stalk eachother againsmiley - laughsmiley - hug

IM BACK

Post 11

Chelle

Just aswell I have one of those germ protecting suits and mask on smiley - laugh

One big happy stalking family smiley - smiley...I think I stalk Intern too...he is my grandad after all smiley - laugh

IM BACK

Post 12

smiley - laugh if hes your grandpa i must be your grandma then as im older than both of yousmiley - laugh

IM BACK

Post 13

Oh no...being as OLD as you are would make you great grandma smiley - laugh

Only my gramps cause he is one of the older Wallies smiley - biggrin

IM BACK

Post 14

even smiley - yikes

IM BACK

Post 15

Researcher 234607

welcome back mad woman smiley - hugsmiley - kisssmiley - cuddle its been awfully quiet here without u!! smiley - laugh
as u can see, im now a GA smiley - angelsmiley - yikes can Heaven handle Totty?? smiley - rofl

IM BACK

Post 16

Toots an guardian angel...ARGH!
smiley - runsmiley - laugh

IM BACK

Post 17

Hiya Hun
smiley - hug
It's good to hear from you againsmiley - ok
You do have a long way to go,it you do start to decorate next wkend take it slowly and rest when you need toosmiley - smiley
Did you know I was a Guardian Angel and the patron saint of Wishing Starssmiley - biggrin??
Well I will make a wish for you and that is to make a full recovery very soon
smiley - hug
smiley - rose
smiley - cuddle

IM BACK

Post 18

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

Sian smiley - hug , how could I forget you!!! You & Fay are definitely a couple others I've missed...I suppose I've pretty much missed the whole smiley - bleepin' lot here on hootoo, so its good to get back! How've you been?

IM BACK

Post 19

Margaret yeh i know hun i will dont worry.

yes i noticed in the waterfalls thread you are now a GUARDIAN ANGEL seems everyone is following in my foot stepssmiley - laughsmiley - bubbly for you smiley - discoCONGRATULATIONSsmiley - disco
You not gonna add it to your tag in your name then??
Well speak soon smiley - hug

smiley - peacedove

IM BACK

Post 20

thank yousmiley - hug
and thank you for the bubbly
smiley - smiley
I would love to but don't how
smiley - nurse
smiley - angel