This is the Message Centre for smurfles

MMMMMMM,WHAT CAN I SAY!!!

Post 21

Lizzbett

Oh no! I missed your birthday smiley - yikessmiley - sorry and after you rememberd mine too.

I still enjoy birthdays and I think it's nice to have a special day just for yourself. My bloke's not great and doing the right thing (and failed miserably on the present front this year) but he usually gets me a nice card and a cake and sometimes he even puts candles on the cake. I'm fortunate in that there is quite a tradition at my work place for celebrating birthdays and we always do something nice for one another. We bought a silver bangle for a colleague for her 50th last year.

Anyway, I've made a note to remember you next year.

smiley - rosesmiley - gift

Liz
~

Post 22

helena9

HELLO EVERYONE my teeth are still the same achein and my ankles are like balloons the doctor says it's the weather ? they never used to in the summer only the winter so i suppose that's something eles i have to put down to bein 50! sal am glad that email addy is still working i can e mail you again i lost all my email addys when they changed my box last year that email of yours is the only one i wrote down in a old diary i come across awhile ago so will route it out again and send u a email well better get off take care all xxd

Post 23

smurfles

hi liz,don't worry luv,you aren't the only one this year.my very dear friend turned up today with beautiful peach roses,and a "sorry i forgot" card.......and a bottle of wine and a birthday card for billy,it's his birthday today!!!!It's the first time in 30 years that she's forgotten!!!!smiley - sadface
doris,i hope you feel better soon,i'll look forward to your e-mail.
smiley - hugs n xxx,sal

Post 24

Lizzbett

So you and Billy have birthdays only two days apart? So do me and Chris!

I hope you enjoy your roses (I love roses) and the bottle of wine. I could just drink a nice glass of smiley - redwine myself.

Post 25

smurfles

hi liz,mine is on the 1st,and billys' is onthe 4th,but theres almost a year between us.
the roses dont like the warm weather,theyre wilting already(much like me),and billy polished off the bottle of red wine,which must have been good when i think of his reactions after he drunkit!!!!!!!smiley - somersaultI got a lovely basket of flowers yesterday,from a friend on h2,so they have pride of place in the lounge now!!!!they were a lovely surprise!!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for smurfles

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more