This is the Message Centre for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

this as to be the best year in over the 5 yrs ive been on

Post 1

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

i cant say its been all good, but ive met new people in july, a few im still in contact with daily.
-
i got to my first meet.my finances inproved in november,
-
my house as had a full facelift
-
i meet new people at the cybercafe, ive replaced the old, worn out sette, for a settebed, and hopefully my lodger will be be married and gone by end of january.
-
i got a recliner chair, but everytime i sit in it, i tend to fall asleep lol.
-
i still havent crossed the flying in a plane just once off, the list, but next year, who knows.
-
my old faithfull digibox gave out and i have a new type, same make, so im still here, till the company, goes kaput, or wipes me out, yet again
-
a lot of old friends on here have gone, or just moved to other internet things, one lady in blackpool i miss her fun messages, one from lancashire, also gone.
-
my friends list is all but none exsistant, but what are left are from the past and some from this year.
-
smiley - bubbly a merry xmas, and happy new year to anyone still about, and lets hope 2009 will be as good, or bettersmiley - bubblysmiley - crackersmiley - lovesmiley - peacedovejim

Post 2

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

smiley - cracker Very Best Wishes to You, Jim smiley - cracker

smiley - smoochsmiley - hugsmiley - bubbly

lil xx

Post 3

Opticalillusion- media mynx life would be boring without hiccups

Hi Jim I am very pleased that you can see the light smiley - smiley and so many good things have happened to you smiley - hug

A very merry Christmas to you smiley - hollysmiley - crackersmiley - reindeer

Post 4

smurfles

Hi Jim.thigs are looking up then ehsmiley - hug
I still pop in quite a bit,i like to keep up with certain threads,but nowhere near as much as i used tosmiley - sadfaceI don't think i could give H2 up...there are too many lovely people in here that i consider good friendssmiley - applause.I hope things continue to improve for yousmiley - kiss

Post 5

BMT

All the best Jim. smiley - cheers

smiley - cat

Post 6

SD HA

smiley - holly

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a brighter, happier and a more prosperous New Year in 2009 !!!! smiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrin

From Colombo,
DS smiley - biggrin

smiley - bubbly

Post 7

Reality Manipulator

Jim It means so much to keep in touch with a special friend like you. You're a friend for all times and enjoy the holly days. May your holidays be filled with laughter and fun. Wishing peaceful moments and warm memories this holiday season.smiley - hollysmiley - xmastreesmiley - snowmansmiley - crackersmiley - gift

Post 8

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

thanks all
-
for once im looking forward to the new year, still xmas to get over, plans went kaput, but my niece, and ex mate from next door will be here over xmas.
-
all i want now is my lodger to be away for at least xmas day, lol
-
smiley - dragon jim

Post 9

Websailor

What a lovely positive message Jim smiley - cracker I wish you all the very best for 2009, long may the improvements continue smiley - smiley

smiley - goodluck with the lodger. That will be the icing on the cake for you I think.

Take care,

Websailor smiley - dragon

Post 10

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I'm like the black stuff on the underside of a frying pan Jim, you don't get rid of me that easysmiley - laugh

all ale matesmiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more