This is the Message Centre for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

is it real, or joke one sick joke by big brother

Post 1

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

is it real, or just another sick joke of big brother
-
they have put a blind man in the house, dont get me wrong, if they have its going to be the weirdest one yet.
-
how can he do a task, someone will have to help him about the house.unless he,s been in and found his way around already.
-
93 days,will it last that long lol. the mind boggles ,smiley - dragon jim

Post 2

Reality Manipulator

Hi JImsmiley - smiley

I have been looking at the history of Big Brother television series and it usually lasts for around three months. I hope sixteen people are not going into the Big Brother House all at the same. I think that they cancelled the spin off series Celebrity Big Brother.

Post 3

Reality Manipulator

Hi Jimsmiley - smiley

I have looked at the Daily Star (online) to see what they say about the Big Brother contestants and there is quite a mixed bunch. They say that the "couple" are infact a fake couple.

Mario and Stephanie have been arguing in the early hours of this morning because Stephanie does not think Mario is showing her enough affection to convince fellow housemates they are a couple.

Stephanie, who was booted of 'Popstars: The Rivals' for lying about her age, said: "People who only met tonight look closer than we are."

Mario, Stephanie, Luke and Lisa - Mario's real life partner - were told to pretend that the pair are lovers as a secret task.

Kat

Post 4

are we missing something in plain site,
-
is it a b bro double bluff, and the two getting married are the real couple, why the real documents,the house didnt need to see them,
-
could be b bro doing a bluff, and a first with a wedding on the show, that no ones knows is real till after. sunday will be the crunch one way or the other lol smiley - dragon jim

Post 5

Reality Manipulator

I found that if the fake couple do not convince the other housemates that they are an item all four housemates will be up for eviction. If they succeed, every other housemate will face the public vote.

Kat

Post 6

Ryan the Daemon Prince - Dealing Arms to Svalbard Since 1995

They put a blind man in the BB house? That's disgraceful!

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother

Post 7

was a suprise to me, and i suppose many more, only time and the days will show why, as he cant do the main tasks, and so on, its a mystry at the moment.
-
how can any of the others ever vote against him,its going to be a very interesting trip over the next 90+ days thats left.
-
smiley - dragon jim

Post 8

Reality Manipulator

The actual Channel 4 Big Brother website has very little on the housemates profiles. I have found more on the various newspaper websites The Daily Star and the Sun.

Post 9

i havent been watching this time, but have to see what the fiasco is tonight, on the wedding thing, to see if i was right or miles out lol smiley - dragon jim

Post 10

well i watched a bit of b bro last night, as there was nothing on the tv worth watching.
-
the first task was the easyiest that b bro as ever done, hold a board up, big deal lol.
-
the two that won the task had a chance of a slap up meal, but got so parinoid,that they thought what they eat would come off the food budget lol.
-
will we get the fistycuffs, its getting a bit airey from what i saw last night, (who will go friday) who cares lol smiley - dragon jim

Post 11

hi
-
for all that still as the thread.
-
as of 10-30pm tonight, i wont be watching b bro.
-
they say its only a game, but its not, its hardship for at least one now.
-
when b bro made head of house, and it was darnelle, they should have insisted that mikey be one of the heaven side.
-
earlier darnelle was sheilding mikey as he didnt know what was happening in the food fight, he was terrified.
-
then darnelle didnt even give him a second thought chosing his mates as he said.
-
but the two lasses only went to the so called b block after the belinda snoring.
-
darnelle couldnt managed a pee up in a brewery lol, wait till the house cant vote him again, but i wont be watching it lol smiley - dragon jim

Key: Complain about this post