This is the Message Centre for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

i have just realised, i have a claim to fame on the h2g2(unless someone knows better)lol

Post 1

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi all
-
ive just twigged my only edited guide isnt my crowning glory(for me lol)
-
i have a guide in three places at once. i dont know of anyone with the same ones.
-
i did the guide on ew77, for the normal guide, and then on the ww2 guide, and was also published in "the post"
-
so you could say im the only one that as these to there page lol
-
smiley - dragon jim

i have just realised, i have a claim to fame on the h2g2(unless someone knows better)lol

Post 2

opss thats"ew277"

Post 3

smurfles

So should we open the smiley - bubbly now JIm,or wait and see if anyone knows better.Well done you anywaysmiley - applause

Post 4

Ryan the Daemon Prince - Dealing Arms to Svalbard Since 1995

Hang on, what's goin' on?

Post 5

wake up ryan lol
-
if you look on my extra guide entries, i have a ww2 one thats on three times, all at the same time.
on the now closed ww2, the post mag, and the normal guide entries lol
-
hi sal, i was just lurming my other guides to see if any needed to be updated, and i noticed the three for one.lol ,smiley - dragon jim xx

Post 6

Oh... yeah... right... smiley - huh

Post 7

Reality Manipulator

Hi Jimsmiley - smiley

I have been trying to look at entries on the ww2 site but I cannot find any. It's a great achievement to be able to have guides on three sites.smiley - cheerssmiley - ale

Post 8

for kat
-
and anyone that wants to get to the ww2 guides
-
A249294
---
the main h2g2 guide
--
A2228113
-
and the one in the post
---
A2499852
---
smiley - dragon jim

Post 9

opps
-
A2492624
-
i must be tired lol smiley - dragon jim

Post 10

Are the ones that you have given here edited?

Post 11

hi ryan
-
if you check the main one, i tryed to get it edited but the reply was no faverable, one i think said not enough details on the other planes.
-
as there was 90 in total, the info would have been near impossible to find. so its as you see, part of the ww2 and standard guide, a pity lol smiley - dragon jim

Post 12

Fair nuff...

Post 13

Reality Manipulator

Thanks Jimsmiley - smiley for the links.

Post 14

hi kat
-
i ment to add them into the main jerno, but forgot to get then off the guide lol smiley - dragon jim xx

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more