This is the Message Centre for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

a week im not looking forward to

Post 1

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

this week should have been a week ive been waiting for for a month now.
-
the house will be redecortaed from top to bottom, then why the worst.
-
im full of flue, its raining harder than it as for a few days now, so i cant get out and about.
-
why me, why couldnt i get the flue at xmas, i dont celebrate, so it wouldnt have phased me.lol

one good thing, with my nose blocked i cant smell the full force of the paint lol
-
smiley - dragon jim

Post 2

smurfles

Just be pleased that it's not a bright ,warm,sunny day Jim!!!!
It's horrible out there,and you don't have to go out in it,you'll have a lovely freshly decorated house,and the cold should have cleared up in a few days!!!
Hope you feel better soon!!smiley - hug

Post 3

hi sal
-
i hate being stuck in, especially now the painters are here lol
-
smiley - dragon jim xx

Post 4

smurfles

When i have flu the last thing i want to do is go out JIm...especially in the rain!!!!
Tucked up with a hot drink,the television on,and a nice warm fire sounds much more appealing!!!

Post 5

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

think lucky! Jim, cold/flu is one of the only things you can get for free nowsmiley - laughadayssmiley - laughsmiley - winkeye

Post 6

hey prof
-
i aint got my tickets yet, so i need to get to town before wed lol smiley - dragon jim

Post 7

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

that's one of the reasons I'm away up town in a whilesmiley - laughand it's chucking it downsmiley - sadface

Post 8

sooner you than me lolsmiley - dragon jim

Post 9

smiley - coolit stopped as I was leaving the bus stationsmiley - smiley

Post 10

your luck its been heavy here all day more or less.
-
three ceilings done, one wall,wallpapered, and undercoat on the woodwork on the landing. so its underway lol smiley - dragon jim

Post 11

Reality Manipulator

Jim I hope that your cold will go soon and I hope that the weather will improve soon. It is must be nerve racking for people living in areas prone to flooding. I heard last year that the were going to have hose bans this year because of the lack of rain and this was during the floods last summer.

Post 12

hi kat
-
with all the water yorkshire is getting, if there is a shortage, its gt to be something wrong lol smiley - dragon jim xx

Post 13

Rev Nick { Only the dead are without fear }

I don't know whether I'd prefer your rains, which flow away after damaging stuff, or our snow that I have to keep shovelling. So instead, another lottery ticket and hope for the big win. Buy a semi-tropical island, and leave the nasty weather to 'poorer folks'. smiley - laugh

I do hope you shake that bug, Jim. smiley - smiley

Post 14

hi rev and all
-
its the old sinuses at it now, after a bout of cold or flue they give me problem,s lol.smiley - dragon jim

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more