This is the Message Centre for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

its happening again ggrr.

Post 1

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

its not even a week into the new year and im going to be paying again through the nose.
-
im on npower with both and the 12%+ on lecy and 17%+ on gas is going to take more pennies from me and other users.
-
i got the credit pension, with being 60 last year, and already its being taken back lol.
-
and with the new lights that go on when dark and off in the morning, the smoke detectors now on lecy and the alarm, thats a bit more in the pot.
-
i think im destined never to have extra money lol smiley - dragon jim

Post 2

Reality Manipulator

Hi Jimsmiley - smiley

I was talking to some one about my pre-payment card and I was told that I get a card that was different to pre-payment and I put in what I could afford at the time. Then I would pay for the difference in the bill which would be small or none. She was not very clear about it and would not if my supplier would do this plan.

Post 3

smurfles

I tried that way years ago kat,and i got some really high bills,i wished i'd stayed with the pre-payment plan!!!
I eventually went on to direct debit,but that is really bad too....i pay Monthly,£61 electricity,and and £50 a month gas.

It's ridiculous putting the prices up jim,I have to agree with you.....then they advise older people to keep warm...I'd like to know how!!smiley - steam

Post 4

with what extras i have with the house done up now, and the rise im looking at £5 to £6 with both a month smiley - dragon jim

Post 5

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I'm in the same boat Jim, got to wait while 11th April for my £1.95 increase in existing standards

Post 6

oldrusty

i get a rise in my money in april lol so does the cost of living go up get aint it .

Post 7

its going to happen and we have no choice, its either pay or go in dept. or cut back somewhere,
-
the latter is not an option, i need the lecy and gas as is, smiley - dragon jim

Post 8

Opticalillusion- media mynx life would be boring without hiccups

as far as I can see life is out there to get you whenever it can smiley - grr

Post 9

you aint whistling dixie mate,
-
we arnt even half way into the first month of 2008, and we are paying yet again ggrr, >dragon> jim

Post 10

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I hope the price of blood goes up, because that's all they can get from mesmiley - sadface

Post 11

hi prof
-
we have taken them on each time, and are still doing it, they wont get the better of me,
-
whatever this year throws at me, i come back fighting.
-
imn the last 3 or more years ive been hit over and over with one thing or another, im getting used to something going wrong lol smiley - dragon jim

Post 12

we're like "kelly's" Jim, knock us down and we just get up againsmiley - smiley

Post 13

lol we have no choice smiley - dragon jim

Post 14

one thing about being on the dog shelf, we can't get any lower matesmiley - laugh

council/housing have taken my dignity, but they wain't get mesmiley - tongueout

Post 15

hi prof
-
as long as i can pay the bill, food in the belly, and a roof over my head, im happy lol smiley - dragon jim

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more