This is the Message Centre for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi all,2008, and only one decision to make lol

Post 1

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi
-
its 2008, i know what in doing for dinner, and tea, i,ll be watching tv most of the day. but ive one decision that i cant solve.
-
ive taken the xmas pic off the personal space, so now what do i do replace it, with what, or just delete the code. lol
-
i had a plane before, but its 2008, so its pointless going back.
-
well ive all day, week, month, or every year to come up with something. lol smiley - dragon jim

Post 2

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - winkeyeand only one decision to make smiley - smiley

easy! = I've got to be dafter

Post 3

Opticalillusion- media mynx life would be boring without hiccups

how abouts something that reflects your personality...have a good new year now smiley - smiley

Post 4

Reality Manipulator

After much thinking and pondering, an idea has come to my head. What about your favourite Horror character. My favourites were either Vampires or Werewolves. I remember the old hammer horror films especially of Frankenstien.

Post 5

oldrusty

boy the hammer house of horror brings back mems what i can mind it was on late on friday nights the did not have all night tv then .

Post 6

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

they are being resurrected again, from what I've heard -a new Hammer film that is

Post 7

thanks
-
a few good ideas,
-
i am an horror fanatic, but what personality have i, even i dont know, now prof thats not an open door for one of your barmies, i can here your mind clicking lolsmiley - dragon jim

Post 8

smiley - whistleas ifsmiley - winkeye

Post 9

hi all
-
well i found something that as opi said covers the personality, and thinker the horror, as the devil lol ,dragon> jim

Post 10

Opticalillusion- media mynx life would be boring without hiccups

I was questioned as to what happened to the hammer horror films the other day...does anyone know around here?

Post 11

hi opi
-
you should know by now, never take the tv as gospel, its the same with the digi horror channel smiley - dragon jim

Key: Complain about this post