This is the Message Centre for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

30th july, 200 to 30th july 2007, my 5th hootoo birthday

Post 1

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

yep its been 5 yrs since a mate, gjock sent me a crude link to set the h2g2 account for jimcrackerlinksman.
-
U199531
-
for a yr or so all was going great, then the sso, and i lost the first and started again.
-
and yep another yr or so, and digi was forced off, but i wouldnt give in, and with only text i stuck with it, and then the graphics worked again,
-
for some reason i thought it was only 4 yrs,then i acsessed to old page and found i was a yr out.
-
ive met a few people along the way, wrote a few guides to pass the time, and managed to get an edited one this yr.
-
how long hootoo will go on, or i will be able use the magic link, as it was named, i cant say. but i didnt give up in 5 yrs, so im here to stay till the bitter end.
-
so as long as the link works, and the box works,or i can get to the pc at the library, your stuck with me a bit longer lol.
-
smiley - discosmiley - peacedovesmiley - rosesmiley - peacedovesmiley - disco jim

Post 2

flyingfireballxl5

well done jim
happy 5th birthday

graham.smiley - biggrin

Post 3

Rev Nick { Only the dead are without fear }

So in hootoo-years, does that make you legal now for voting and drinking? smiley - laugh

Congrats and holding out through all of the shuffles and changes, mate. smiley - cheers

Post 4

Pinky

There IS a God !! Well done Jim ,congratulations (I KNOW ,as long as your here,I'll be here too.My saviour ) Love Pinky xxxx

Post 5

^~^Shakira^~^

hi jim smiley - smiley

smiley - disco happy 5th birthday smiley - disco

teresa xxx

Post 6

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

5 years! alcopops only Jimsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Post 7

thanks all
-
ive fought to be here for all the 5yrs,and unless im forced off, i aint moving,
-
there will be many that wont see the jerno, they gave in, left after going pc, or just faded away.
-
this site is my lifeline to freinds,prof ive know a few yrs, rev in the last one, pinky, ive helped when i can. and others that will probably leave a message in the next few days.
-
in the early days i was the linksman, i had all the usefull links for here and active, to help anyone,still sticking my nose in, and always will,lol.
-
welcome and thanks graham, only known you a few days, hope you stay around, beleive me, the 5 ive had have been fun, heartache and much more,
-
my crowning glories, would be to see and meet pinky, and go to one h2g2 meet.could happen smiley - peacedove jim

Post 8

smurfles

Hi there Jim!!!!
smiley - disco Congratulations,and well done!!!Have a smiley - bubbly to celebrate,and some smiley - cake.smiley - disco
Oh,and a smiley - hug too!!!

Post 9

hi sal
-
larger and coke nowadays lol.
-
i just realised, if i checked the other pages i have knocking about the dates wouuld be an indecation to when the fiasco,s we had happened lol.smiley - peacedove jim xx

Post 10

smurfles

I've always had the same space Jim,and only the one,so you might find something scrolling back through mine as well!!!!!Help yourself!!!smiley - smiley

Post 11

hi sal
-
date on the apol thread for you smiley - peacedove jim

Post 12

serenity

hi jim smiley - biggrin

happy birthday smiley - kiss. does this mean that you are going to school now smiley - laugh

it doesnt seem like 5 years since we were first sent the link to this site. but any excuse for a party

smiley - cakesmiley - chocsmiley - bubblysmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - cheers

Post 13

Reality Manipulator

smiley - cheersJimsmiley - biggrin

Congratulations Jim for five years on Hootoo and for all the work you have put into your very informative entries.smiley - crackersmiley - bubblysmiley - discosmiley - cakesmiley - discosmiley - bubblysmiley - giftsmiley - gift

Post 14

hi and thanks to all
-
yep its 5, if you check the linksman ,using brunel skin
-
U199531
-
its 5yrs, 7+ on the old digi at least.before digital came in.
-
doesnt time fly lol smiley - peacedove jim

Post 15

mightyplaygirl25

Hi jim its jackies daughter can you remember me? i might have changed my name since then tho.

Key: Complain about this post