This is the Message Centre for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

on the front page,after more than 4 yrs on h2g2

Post 1

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi all
-
i have tryed in the past to get a guide in the review let alone the front page.
-
if rev nick hadn,t helped me, i wouldnt have even submitted this time.
-
in the past i got the ew277 guide i did in three araes at once, the post, the ww2, and the standard guide, but to have one in the edited is a feather in my cap
-
the reason being, i can write a story/guide, do the research, but putting to grammar as content,no way on my own.
-
most i did on my humble box, and then at the library, then rev nick offered to go with me all the way. thanks nick.
-
the reason this is better than my usual post, is im rechecking, i dont usually, could still be spelling mistakes, but what the heck. smiley - peacedove jim

Post 2

smurfles

smiley - laugh
Well done JIm(and rev.)
smiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly for both ofyou,and anyone else who helped out!!!
Have you started the next one yet JIm?smiley - winkeye

Post 3

Rev Nick { Only the dead are without fear }

And there is indeed a feather in your cap, Jim. Not only 'in the guide', but with a piccy that YOU took and created. A great success, my friend. smiley - cheers

Post 4

thanks
-
i still cant beleive they where single pics for a £1 camera, which shows, less means more, and anyone can do it.
-
sal
unless there is one in the guides, that nick would want to have a go at in the underguide. in guide taped out. for now.lol
-
i thanked the reveiw before it went off the thread, but will drop a line later,dinner now and to the lib, i think i,ll play a few games, as the research is done lol
-
smiley - peacedove jim

Post 5

Reality Manipulator

smiley - okWell done Jim, on a great entry which I enjoyed to read. Bradford sounds like a great city with a lot of promise.smiley - cheers

Post 6

thanks kat
-
its a bit to add yet, in time.
-
more buildings to research in the center.lol smiley - peacedove jim

Post 7

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Hi Jim
I run the h2g2 Photographers club and I've added your Entry and compilation photo (which is great by the way) to the July Hall of Fame: A24190012 (it's on your PS now)

Galaxy Babe
<./>photographers</.>

Post 8

Rev Nick { Only the dead are without fear }

And just look at that, Jim. More recognition of your hard work of researching and giving it all a real 'depth'. smiley - applause

Post 9

hi and thanks galaxy babe
-
as rev said i cant beleive i got one in the guide, and to say they are taken by me, and beleive or not, with a £1 camera.all the pics you probably have where taken on the same week.
-
only the town hall didnt work out, i think it was glare, with all the rain we are getting here, that day you could fry an egg on the pavement lol. smiley - peacedove jim

Post 10

korculablue

Hi Jim,
I would like to add my congratulations too. I am sure you must be really thrilled to achieve such success with your article on Bradford. I did read it when you first told me about it and enjoyed it.
I would imagine it's not easy to reach the front page. I don't like champagne but I'll toast you in something alcoholic. smiley - cheers

I haven't been around for the last few weeks due to a lot of trouble with getting onto the internet, but my server has upgraded in my area a few days ago and fingers crossed, it seems to have done the trick.

Are you now thinking about a new topic to work on?

Take care Jim, korculablue smiley - smiley

Post 11

Pinky

Hi Jim,I had no doubts,I KNEW you'd do it ! Well done you. Love Pinky xxxx

Post 12

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

err! where's Bradford? again ?smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post