This is the Message Centre for SKIT ~ "The Diggler Lives on"

Egad, can it be?

Post 1

Chocolate Sal T. B*lls

The Mall is boarded up!

Apologies for lack of patronage and doing a smiley - run on the cut without coughing up the readies. I feel a dread sense of responsibilty for bankruptcy. smiley - sadface

smiley - bigeyes

Egad, can it be?

Post 2

SKIT ~ "The Diggler Lives on"

" I feel a dread sense of responsibilty for bankruptcy."smiley - fairy

smiley - cry Whaaaaaaaaa.....????!!?? smiley - online2long

Of course it your bladd fault!! smiley - grr Dino don't be get the manney for the snippitys, Dino go bladd broke innit??!! You never even waits for Dino giving you highlights....I make you looks like la ciccolina innit?

I not bladdy sharitys don't you knows modom?!!!? smiley - grr

Hehe....nah bella, Dino cracks the fannys innit? smiley - smiley Not 'nuff castomers in bladdy damp of Shops Mall...Dino open new gaffs pretty soon for the chentlemens what got the baldy-spots. Hairy-extensions, see... I got the Mayjor an' Dukey booked in already like...quicks spray jobbie and hairs weave an his Pergrimship looks like Bob Marleys innit.

Bat Dino still does the snippity for his best laydys castomers...so you okeydokey there bella! smiley - bigeyes

Gotta go nows, cos Beppi, he bladdy tries to do hairweevs on himself an got it all tangle in his ear tufts...bladd buffo looking like somethin from the Star War innit smiley - panda? bladdy amateurs!!!

Ciao bellissima!

smiley - online2longDINO DETTORI ~ "BARB TO THE STARLETS"

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for SKIT ~ "The Diggler Lives on"

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more