This is the Message Centre for ~:*-Venus-*:~

'Sigh'

Post 1

~:*-Venus-*:~

I Don't know whats going on with this place. My friends on here are disappearing one by one smiley - sadface My threads are gathering dust!! It hardly seems worth coming on here anymore smiley - sadface.... Oh well s**t happens! 'sigh'

'Sigh'

Post 2

Blackberry Cat , if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque

Well you would be missed if you gave up on the place smiley - hug

'Sigh'

Post 3

I would?. Thanks smiley - hug I miss the friends that used to be here. I guess i'm not good at hunting for new ones smiley - erm

'Sigh'

Post 4

The Reverend Something or Other

And then, there are some of us that just WON'T go away, huh lady? smiley - evilgrin

'Sigh'

Post 5

Flamestrike

Don't forget me... sorry not posted on our thread for awhile but a lot of mine are in need of a little dusting too smiley - hugsmiley - smiley

'Sigh'

Post 6

Artisan

Remember, I'm always here in spirit smiley - ghost if not in
mind.....smiley - zoomsmiley - magic
Your friendly schizophrenic Scotsman,
Artisan..
smiley - artist

'Sigh'

Post 7

JINTY. ...back in circulation again

hi venus
remember me i wondered where you had gone but i guess ive maybe been on a different thread my usually in awol now pop in we'll all be pleased to see you
your right about people vanishing though we seem top be getting less and less
i hope you are keeping well and hope to see you in awol soon
jinty smiley - hug

'Sigh'

Post 8

Aaawww i could'nt forget any of you smiley - hugs Just don't go disappearing on me ok!!

'Sigh'

Post 9

Blackberry Cat , if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque

there you are you are much apppreciated smiley - hug

'Sigh'

Post 10

Princess Lilly,

HIYA! smiley - boing hello hun im sorry i didnt dissapear i just melted away for a wee while, its called the six week hols arghhhhhhhhhhhhh and ive had the smiley - monster home for two weeks too he hurt his hand shame it wasn,t his throatsmiley - rofl ouch did i say thatsmiley - evilgrin

Right whats happend lets see, booked hols for end of september, cornwall again lets hope it stays fine. smiley - grr one week stuck in a mobile mansion with numbnuts and i'll go garrity!
Darren got eight gcse's megan got an award for achievments to sports had a sports award sewn on her p.e shirt.
think thats so she can rub her mates noses in the fact she's a boff at sportssmiley - laugh .Melissa has been accepted into the college of further education for two sessions a week to start her training for nursing (good she can patch up numbnuts when he's bleeding insted of me)smiley - rofl

its been a long and very tedious six week holiday it rained rained and then rained some more, our patio turned into the national marine aquarium im suresmiley - bigeyes
i havnt even had chance to ring Jonathan so if you speak to him can you let him know i apologise and i'll do my best to drop him a line soon.

hows your lot hows Sarah and the smiley - monster? hows little weeble?

what have you been upto? are you okay? and hows your garden

talk soon take care Jen smiley - hug Liz xxx

'Sigh'

Post 11

smiley - bigeyessmiley - wow Liz...smiley - laugh I'll drop by your space ok smiley - smiley

'Sigh'

Post 12

Flamestrike

Oh Venus I am now posting all my poetry on one journal entry so I should stop blogging every one of my friends with my musings.... feel free to drop by and comment... smiley - smiley

'Sigh'

Post 13

Hiya FS smiley - smiley Ahhh now that was a good idea, and it keeps them altogether too smiley - biggrin I'll come by and have a look later. smiley - smiley

'Sigh'

Post 14

Flamestrike

cool... and I hope you are having a good day... mine is hectic, manic and going slightly mad smiley - laugh same as any other....

'Sigh'

Post 15

Oh so your not a work then! smiley - roflsmiley - winkeye

'Sigh'

Post 16

Flamestrike

smiley - laugh

I am... just the same in as out hey smiley - smiley

'Sigh'

Post 17

Beguiled Mortal - rain delivered - distance no object

Hello Jen - how's things?

'Sigh'

Post 18

Hiya BM smiley - biggrin
smiley - wow its been......well....AGES!!
Nice to see ya m'dear smiley - smiley

'Sigh'

Post 19

SIR REBEL_WOLF Knight Of Dirty Deeds

OMG look what the cats dragged in love you
smiley - devilRebs

'Sigh'

Post 20

[KOUROS]

hello strangers

Key: Complain about this post