This is the Message Centre for ~:*-Venus-*:~

Weird!

Post 41

Rev Nick { Only the dead are without fear }

Ah, but she knows that I can be clever and devious about disguising some things. Put the proper dark hat and sunglasses on a voracious venus-flytrap, and your average Customs folks may be fooled. smiley - evilgrin

Weird!

Post 42

aka Bel - A87832164

Until they stick their hand in - snap! smiley - laugh

Weird!

Post 43

Oh no, I'd not take such chances. A few drops of brandy first, and the flower would be too drowsy to react. smiley - rofl

We are still at a total loss as to what to find for our Irish hostess and her two little boys though. smiley - erm

Weird!

Post 44

aka Bel - A87832164

I'm justz trying to think what my sister used to take fro my boys when they were smaller. They used to bring some wonderful t-shirts with the maple leaf on them. I recall that the boys quite liked them. Apart from that, I don't know. I think those t-shirts are wonderful and very special, shoudl be nice for your hostess, too.

Weird!

Post 45

That is an option for the lads. If I recall, they are about 5 and 7 years old, so anything would have to be essentially identical. Competition of brothers and all of that ... For her, a couple of smiley - pirate-lads would always be good, but they are very difficult to wrap and pack. smiley - laugh

Weird!

Post 46

aka Bel - A87832164

I remember that my b-i-l had bought himself a sweatshirt with a large wolf on it - that was quite impressive, too. Sorry, other than that, I don't have any ideas, it's just what we liked. (And my sister brought books, but that's different, because we can't get all English books here).

Weird!

Post 47

Oh, we'll come up with something ... I'm not worried. smiley - smiley

Weird!

Post 48

~:*-Venus-*:~

smiley - wow how quickly a journal moves along, when you're sleeping smiley - biggrin
The strange changing smiley has been restored to a smiley - tongueout again, it was fun while it lasted smiley - laugh

btw Nick.
I hope you figure out how to use my hoover, to clean up all that cat fuzz! smiley - cross

Weird!

Post 49

Uh-oh ... I had hoped we'd buzzed far enough along that you may have missed that bit. smiley - laugh

Weird!

Post 50

hayayfi

Hello excuse me butting in my last trip to Canada I bought the children some moose in mountie costume they really loved them ,mine sits on the dash board of my car though must admit the fur outside the uniform is a very different colour to that under the little red coat now or should I say pale pink as it too is sun affected now.smiley - erm

Key: Complain about this post