This is the Message Centre for ~:*-Venus-*:~

Homer meets the big guy.

Post 1

~:*-Venus-*:~

I've just seen a news item on the tv.
Someone has painted a huge Homer Simpson in his underpants next to the Cerne Abbas Giant in Dorset. Homer appears to be offering the big guy a doughnut. I know it's not the done thing, but it is really funny! smiley - rofl
Sorry i don't have a link, you'll have to find one yourselves smiley - tongueout

Homer meets the big guy.

Post 2

scorp

Try this one Venus - I haven't had chance to read it yet but:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/dorset/6901543.stm

Homer meets the big guy.

Post 3

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

smiley - laughsmiley - laughoksmiley - tasmiley - laugh

Homer meets the big guy.

Post 4

Rev Nick { Only the dead are without fear }

smiley - rofl Thank you, Venus, for a great laugh to begin the day. smiley - biggrin

Homer meets the big guy.

Post 5

hayayfi

I've never been a simpson fan but I must say it made me chuckle must be the rebel in me smiley - whistle

Homer meets the big guy.

Post 6

~:*-Venus-*:~

It really brightened my day smiley - laugh

Now, i wonder if i can get the photo attached to my Cerne Abbas Giant entry *cough* (which you can find here <./>A16407533</.> )
to include the new improved photo of the big guy with is mate smiley - winkeyesmiley - biggrin

Homer meets the big guy.

Post 7

'The Big Guy' has been alone for so long, I imagine he might enjoy some company. Even if it IS only Homer. smiley - rofl

Homer meets the big guy.

Post 8

scorp

It made the news in my daily paper toosmiley - biggrin

Homer meets the big guy.

Post 9

Somehow, I don't expect to see it in ours though. Unless it's around page 79 or so. smiley - doh

Homer meets the big guy.

Post 10

aka Bel - A87832164

It certainly does look funny - for a while.
Venus, if you'd really like your entry to link to it, you should post to <./>feedback-editorial</.> and suggest a place in your entry for the link. smiley - ok

Homer meets the big guy.

Post 11

KB

smiley - laugh

Well, if it's vandalism it gets my vote over writing 'Anto' on a bus shelter any day.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for ~:*-Venus-*:~

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more