This is the Message Centre for ~:*-Venus-*:~

Happy Weeble day

Post 1

~:*-Venus-*:~

Today my grandaughter (affectionately known as Weeble) has reached the grand old age of 11. I can't believe how quick she has grown up. In just a few years she will head out into the big wide world smiley - yikes In two years she will be a teenager, with hormones and stuff smiley - groan
Thing is, i can still remember this little girl, full of beans and not a care in world. I'm a bit sad that this time has now passed and my little Weeble is maturing more everyday. I hope that growing up does'nt change the personality of this sweet girl, to me she will always be my little Weeble smiley - love

Happy Weeble day

Post 2

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

*sigh*they grow up so fast...

Happy Weeble day

Post 3

hayayfi

A weeble here is a small bird that feeds on nectar, happy birthday to the little one my own 11 year old is just about to turn 12 in two weeks smiley - cake

Happy Weeble day

Post 4

Rev Nick { Only the dead are without fear }

Oh indeed "Happy Weeble Day". smiley - biggrin I've not only been fortunate enough to see a few pics of the sweetheart, I even spoke to her once briefly. You do have a lovely little Lady there, Venus.

Happy Weeble day

Post 5

Apparently the Weeble has had a fine day, with lots of fuss and smiley - giftsmiley - gift

Happy Weeble day

Post 6

aka Bel - A87832164

Don't worry, Venus, she'll have all the fights with her mum, and she'll always love and be sweet with her granny. smiley - hug

Happy Weeble day

Post 7

She already argues with her mun smiley - laugh

Happy Weeble day

Post 8

aka Bel - A87832164

Hard times ahead of your daughter then. smiley - biggrin

Happy Weeble day

Post 9

Yep, but as i like to remind her, Weeble is just like she was when she was a child....so i've been there and done that smiley - laugh
I'm such a sympathetic mum eh!

Happy Weeble day

Post 10

aka Bel - A87832164

Yep - not at all revengeful smiley - winkeye

Happy Weeble day

Post 11

Smiley Snail

It took soooooooo long to get here. It's almost anudder year. Whoooo !

Happy Weeble day

Post 12

KB

Weebles wobble but don't fall down.

Happy weeble day!

Happy Weeble day

Post 13

originalBillyBob

Happy Mothers Day Venus smiley - hug Happy Mothers Day Bel smiley - hug

Happy Weeble day

Post 14

Rev Nick { Only the dead are without fear }

Ah yes, ... Happy Mother's Day to all the Ladies east of the Atlantic Puddle. smiley - biggrin

Oh, and up'n'coming 'Weeble Day'. We hope that she likes the card and stuff. smiley - smiley

Happy Weeble day

Post 15

smiley - bigeyes
I'm amazed that anyone is still subscribed to this after a year smiley - biggrin

KB
That is exactly why her nickname is Weeble. When she was a baby, she used to wobble alot, but never fell down smiley - laugh

BB
Nice to see you back smiley - biggrin
How have you been keeping?
Belated mothers day greeting to you smiley - hug

SS
Took you a while to get here huh! Perhaps you need to get yourself some wheels smiley - laugh

Nick.
I'm sure Weeble will be over the moon with her card smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post