This is the Message Centre for ~:*-Venus-*:~

New year, new beginings?? Pah!!

Post 41

~:*-Venus-*:~

I havent booked the time off yet smiley - yikes i'm waiting for comfirmation that it will be the 10th July smiley - grovel

Oh yes you must try and bring a photo of the 'triffid' smiley - biggrin if i can't i ndentify it, i know a person who can smiley - biggrin

TTFN smiley - hug
Jen

Post 42

KNight BLUENOSELD, landlord and GOD of The Boars Head A1042534 United Friends Minister of Self Rigtheousness

smiley - smiley Hi Jen, ive only just managed to get back on after a long three months or so, well simplext text is better than nowt hey?

Sorry to hear that things are still none the better for you and as i have said before at least you do have people on here that care very much about how you are, so please try and stay happy and not let things get you down (yes i know far easier said than done, but hey dont blame me for trying).

Wishing you all the best and offering smiley - tea and smiley - cake with a for you to sit in your airstripsmiley - biggrin

smiley - love BNsmiley - blue.xxx

Post 43

Hi BN nice to hear from you, how have you been??
smiley - laugh this simple text takes some getting used to eh!!
I'm doing ok now thanks, and i always appreciate all the friends i have on this site smiley - smiley

The 'airstrip' needs some attention...its getting a bit overgrown at the moment smiley - yikes

Post 44

KNight BLUENOSELD, landlord and GOD of The Boars Head A1042534 United Friends Minister of Self Rigtheousness

smiley - smiley Oh i'm fine thank you for asking, glad to hear that you are now doing better, and yes the simplex text does take some getting use to, or is that the frustration at losing all the pictures off my page, to which most of mine are linkssmiley - grr

At least the weather should help in your quest to conquer the ever battling airstrip. Or just pull up a deckchair (use the one i sent in the last message) and let it grow around you smiley - jester

Mind you i really do need to spend a fair few hours in my own garden, if i can class it as thatsmiley - laugh

Right then i am away for the time being so i will catch up with you later

smiley - loveBNsmiley - blue.xxx

Post 45

Hi BN
Its funny but i can't just sit in the garden and do nothing smiley - erm i'm one of those people that constantly 'potter' about. Pulling up the odd weed and dead heading flowers. The worst thing is if i visit someone elses garden, i normally end up weeding there garden too smiley - laugh It doesnt always go down too well!! smiley - erm

Post 46

SIR REBEL_WOLF Knight Of Dirty Deeds

yer can weed my garden any time while i sit in deckchair and watch yer smiley - rofl

Post 47

Ha!! no chance...smiley - rofl

Post 48

smiley - tomato

Post 49

Yep! i can grow them too smiley - biggrin

Post 50

no was thinking of the colour of yer bum when im finished with yer smiley - rofl

Post 51

Oh yeah!!! It'll be the colour of your hand too! smiley - rofl

Post 52

mmmmmm dont mind can bear it can you smiley - rofl

Post 53

smiley - yikes..NO!! smiley - bruisedsmiley - run