This is the Message Centre for ~:*-Venus-*:~

Neighbours Grrrrr!!!

Post 1

~:*-Venus-*:~

Its now 1am in the morning, and as yet i havent been to sleep. I retired at 10pm after a long day at work, absolutley shattered!! No sooner had i turned the light out, she started! Yep the neighbour from hell is home, after several days of not being there, and don't i know it smiley - grr Some bloke and woman an hour ago were trying to kick down her door, accompanied by various shouts of abuse from the neighbour out of her bedroom window. Lots of thumping and slamming of doors smiley - grr Finally the pair went away, only to return 15 minutes later and start the whole process again smiley - sadface
This is the latest in a long line of events in which i have been woken in the early hours by her or people associated with her.
Do they ever sleep!!!
I have to be up for work in 5 hours, somehow i don't think i'm going to get any sleep at all smiley - wah
And the housing associations answer to this....keep a record of all the events, then we will write to her smiley - grr who the hell wants to keep a pen and paper by thier bedside and record events!!!! All i want is too sleep!! smiley - wahsmiley - wah
Ok moan over smiley - sadface
goodnight.

Neighbours Grrrrr!!!

Post 2

Researcher 220282

smiley - cuddlesmiley - teasmiley - rose

smiley - witchsmiley - grrneighbours

Neighbours Grrrrr!!!

Post 3

JINTY. ...back in circulation again

venus join the club i have the same bother but its drug addicts above me its murder here but our council says the same
the ones thats doing it arent even the tennents she moved out with the child and its her boyfriend and all and all his mates the council are useless
well seen they are not living beside them
they should all be put on an island and left there to rot they are not fit to live beside decent people
so you have my sympathy
take care jinty smiley - hug

Neighbours Grrrrr!!!

Post 4

Hiya Jinty
you not wrong there. I wonder how thay would all get along on an island on thier own.
It makes me so angry, that they put these sort of people amongst normal decent folk smiley - grr
I'm like a zombie this morning, can't see me being much use at work!!
Is'nt it funny how the councils and associations have all these "tenancy rules" but never inforce them smiley - grr
jen smiley - yawn

Neighbours Grrrrr!!!

Post 5

serenity

my neighbours are great!!!

other than to say 'hello',we just dont talk to each othersmiley - biggrin

its been like that for the 12 years that ive lived here and it can stay like it.

ive had neighbours problems in the past and deliberately chose this house so that i wouldnt have that problem again.

i live in a very small cul de sac with only 10 houses and dont get involved with anyone.

jinty.
i dont men to upset you, but could you use your age and health as an aid to get out of the flats and into warden controlled sheltered housing?
or dont they have things like that in your area?

jen.
smiley - coffeesmiley - smiley

smiley - rose

Neighbours Grrrrr!!!

Post 6

Princess Lilly,

Awwwwwwwwwsmiley - hugpoor you hun.

When she next goes out wire her front door to the electricity mains and wait till she comes home hide behind garden bush as she puts key into lock chuck bucket of water over her as she's being electrocuted to help the process along a bitsmiley - laughthen smiley - runlike hell and say"i know nothing"smiley - whistle call the firemen out just tosmiley - droolif you can be a$$ed or go back to bedsmiley - zzz

that should sort the warthog and her likkle mates outsmiley - steam

Neighbours Grrrrr!!!

Post 7

SIR REBEL_WOLF Knight Of Dirty Deeds

smiley - dontpanic
could be worse could have me as a neighbour
CRASH!! BANG!! WALLOP!!!

smiley - rofl

smiley - lovesmiley - hugsmiley - kiss

smiley - devilREBs

Neighbours Grrrrr!!!

Post 8

Artisan

Jen as you well know I can sympathise with you.Although it is not a perfect solution and certainly not a lasting one my advice would be to call the police.At the very least it stops the noise temporarily.Yes you may say what a waste of time..it is!But as you know the council are powerless to stop this unless you have proof.smiley - sorryI cant add anything more informative that you have not heard before apart from arming yourself with a large crucifix,copious supplies of fresh garlic and some really sharp wooden stakessmiley - hug
Plague the council with letters,phonecalls and involve your Community police and inform your Local MP..All that done it's a war of of attrition..keep with it and dont give upsmiley - hug

smiley - rose

Neighbours Grrrrr!!!

Post 9

Beguiled Mortal - rain delivered - distance no object

Aww Jen, poor you. I know exactly how you feel! Unfortunately, there seem to be plenty of people around who don't give a d*** about anybody but themselves. I'm with Artisan - plague the landlords until they do something about it. And I hope you get a more peaceful night tonight.

BM

smiley - rose

Neighbours Grrrrr!!!

Post 10

Hi Guys
Thanks for all the advice smiley - smiley

smiley - erm anyone got a shotgun they no longer have a use for? smiley - biggrin

Neighbours Grrrrr!!!

Post 11

Princess Lilly,

no but i got an xploding son if you want after last night's tea of roast beef and roast onions you wanna smell this boys butt smiley - yukmaybe notsmiley - roflbut he's yours if you wantJensmiley - rofl

Neighbours Grrrrr!!!

Post 12

KNight BLUENOSELD, landlord and GOD of The Boars Head A1042534 United Friends Minister of Self Rigtheousness

smiley - smiley Hi Jen, yet another one who knows exactly what it feels like, i used to live in a tower block and there was a drummer and two guitarists who lived on the floor above, we had a new next door neighbour move in who asked me about the noise, i explained what was what and he reported me to the councilsmiley - grr 2 1/2 hours to see the housing officer for him to say "ok dont worry about it" but surely as it has been reported, doesnt it go against mesmiley - ermsmiley - doh

Well that apart all the best for hoping that your neighbours problems are solved before too long allowing you the peace that you deserve.

smiley - love BNsmiley - blue.xxx

Neighbours Grrrrr!!!

Post 13

smiley - yikes i'll pass if you don't mind Liz...i have a smiley - monster that i could send round there, but i think even he would be put off by her mouth alone!! smiley - laugh

Neighbours Grrrrr!!!

Post 14

Thanks smiley - blue
Looks like we've all been there at some point eh!! smiley - smiley

Neighbours Grrrrr!!!

Post 15

~Buffy~GODDESS of chosen ones~Manageress and Slayer of The Boars Head A1042534

im there to. the ppl who live above me m8 till i hav put my kids n then they start bangin around. wouldnt mind but they've had all bleedin day.

~B~

hey i got a few spare ==>(stake's) if u want somesmiley - rofl

Neighbours Grrrrr!!!

Post 16

Princess Lilly,

too true hunn but dont worry feed Guinness some Alpen and put him on her lawnsmiley - yikesask Jonathan for the details of what happenssmiley - yuksmiley - ill chip paper border mind you dont do it Guinness is special if she's got a moggy do it to herssmiley - rofl
Pssst i did it to my mum-in-lawssmiley - catsmiley - puffnot pleasent oh and i forgot to tell Jonathan Candy clarked it last monthsmiley - erm not my messsmiley - rofl

Neighbours Grrrrr!!!

Post 17

Aaaah yes the "alpen" story, i know that one smiley - yuk
As for a lawn...oooh thats another story, she has'nt touched her garden in the year that she's been there smiley - sigh

BUFFY
Hiya yeah stakes might be good, but somehow the mess doe'snt appeal, least with a shotgun i get to be at a distance smiley - laugh

Neighbours Grrrrr!!!

Post 18

VENUS

could always lend u a crossbow.lol

Neighbours Grrrrr!!!

Post 19

smiley - laugh I'd need loads of arrows, i'm a useless shot!!
I did think about putting superglue in her door lock so she could'nt get in...but that would just lead back to the kicking down the door thing!! smiley - yikes

Neighbours Grrrrr!!!

Post 20

i got plenty of arrows hun. how many u think u gonna need. here help yaself. -->-->-->-->-->.lol

Key: Complain about this post