This is the Message Centre for Andara Bledin {Keeper; Patron Saint; Muse}

Greeblings?!!!

Post 1

Utterly Sans Panic

I won't take the opportunity to wish you "salivations," since far too many of the postings across the Ocean have tended toward that mode of human expression. I've enjoyed your postings as well, and even though I'm allergic to felines (having proved that by having three of my own over a number of years), all hail to the Beach that is Long, and the able researcher who's stationed there.

Greeblings?!!!

Post 2

Andara Bledin {Keeper; Patron Saint; Muse}

Why, thank you.

I did a search once [after having used this salutation for many years] and found that cat-fanciers had named the little nothings that cats often pursue 'Greeblings'.

You can imagine my amusement as I had made the word up because it sounded silly.

^-.-^

Greeblings?!!!

Post 3

Utterly Sans Panic

I've always subscribed to the theory that those who are considered famous or well-known (whether admired or notorious) are really no more inspired that the rest of mankind.., they're just inspired in a timely fashion. (The Edsel may have been a hit in 1968, albeit with a Peter Max paint job.) So, "Greeb" on... You're entitled.

Greeblings?!!!

Post 4

Andara Bledin {Keeper; Patron Saint; Muse}

Anything with a Peter Max paint job would have been a hit in '68, methinks.

^-.-^

Greeblings?!!!

Post 5

Utterly Sans Panic

I seem to recall that Peter Max body painting was particularly popular. I'm just back from the shore, and find that the modern tattoo has replaced the simple paint of yore for the residents of this planet (punctuated, of course, by multiferous piercings). I am struck by two thoughts: the planet's residents will soon include a generation of eighty-year-olds whose permanent body images of eagle-adorned Harley emblems will have sagged into gullwing turkey buzzards. Also, the Earth will soon see the only logical expansion on the piercing craze: cosmetic amputation. A strange people.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Andara Bledin {Keeper; Patron Saint; Muse}

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more