This is the Message Centre for Laura

Hello there Unc

Post 1

Kul_Tegin

Hi smiley - smiley,
Just joined h2g2,liked your user page and noticed you were at Nottingham University. I was there working and researching but that was a long time ago and far far away.... Nice to re-establish contact with a really wonderful place to while away your life.

Hello there Unc

Post 2

Laura

smiley - wow It is a good place smiley - biggrin There are a few administrative problems with my course and the lecturers are going on strike on Tuesday but otherwise everything seems to be in order, though I wonder what the campus will be like once the tram line has been built through it. smiley - erm

Hello there Unc

Post 3

Kul_Tegin

Tram lines and Striking lecturers heh, its all different from my days there. I'm going to attempt to create my own user page using GuideML.

Hello there Unc

Post 4

Laura

It's a little stragne with the trams about the city center; they're runninhg but no one can ride them yet and they've still got the plastic covers on the seats. smiley - erm I've a page up at A1123354 if that's any help and the <./>GuideML-clinic</.> is very useful. smiley - smiley

Hello there Unc

Post 5

Laura

smiley - wow though it looks like you've finished already anyway. smiley - biggrin

Hello there Unc

Post 6

Kul_Tegin

Well I've started but I wouldn't say I've finished yet. I think it could be improved on somewhat. Need to read the various help on GuideML though if I'm to create a proper entry.

Hello there Unc

Post 7

Laura

The official page for Guide ML for entries intended for the Edited Guide is A264520 if that's any help. smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Laura

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more