This is the Message Centre for Laura

If you catch me online..

Post 21

Laura

Yes, that's enoough to get by smiley - biggrin

If you catch me online..

Post 22

Laura

Ra, I no longer need to be badgered to get offline, I've written my coursework and it's not even the end of term yet smiley - magic. All I need do now is proof-read them smiley - biggrin, and have a few group meetings for the courseword due in after easter and a meeting with my tutor about my project.

If you catch me online..

Post 23

Researcher 556780

RAAAA raaaa!

smiley - wow

If you catch me online..

Post 24

Laura

My tutor seemed happy with what I've done too and thinks I'll even get a better mark than I did for the literature review smiley - wow.

Now I just need to worry about the dreaded meeting of mine and PSG's families a week Sunday smiley - yikes

If you catch me online..

Post 25

Researcher 556780

Have you met them before?

If you catch me online..

Post 26

Laura

I've met PSG's family, yes. Rather ironically I've spent more time with them than I have my own over the last few months smiley - ermsmiley - laugh

If you catch me online..

Post 27

Lizzbett

The families are meeting?smiley - wow Blimey, this is serious! Good luck with that.

If you catch me online..

Post 28

Laura

We hope to move in together after graduation smiley - smiley. Thanks smiley - biggrin, I've calmed down a bit now, I was quite suprised when my parents first said they'd visit.

Found out earlier that Sir David Attenborough himself will be in Nottingham on Friday morning smiley - wow, opening the Attenborough nature reserve smiley - boing (Attenborough being the name of the village) smiley - biggrin

If you catch me online..

Post 29

Researcher 556780

How cool!

smiley - wow

If you catch me online..

Post 30

Odo

smiley - cool

Parents meeting!!! Hope it goes ok.

I dread the day that B's and my parents meet. In fact I think that in my case there's a lot to be said for them living on different sides and at different ends of the country.

If you catch me online..

Post 31

Laura

They are at different ends (near London and near Newcastle), but it's pretty much straight up the M1. I've family living about 12 miles from Peter's family, and they're going to visit them too smiley - smiley. It should be OK, our parents are very similar. smiley - biggrin

If you catch me online..

Post 32

Researcher 185550

*seriously hoping it all goes well*

Good luck to you and your man, Unc. All happiness, sincerely, to you and he in any case smiley - smiley.

If you catch me online..

Post 33

Laura

Thanks RK smiley - biggrin, poor Researcher PSG does need some good luck, I've only got a week to introduce him to some mountains in training for the Pryranees in June.smiley - bigeyes The poor guy has found himself the owner of a rucksac, a thermos flask, a pair of boots... In return I'm getting a thorough induction in Dr Who smiley - laugh.

I'm off on a train at 1, won't have much in the way of net access until the start of April, so may not get onto hootoo til then. smiley - smileysmiley - run

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Laura

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more