This is the Message Centre for Laura

Busy..

Post 1

Laura

Just realised I've not been on hootoo for over a week smiley - bigeyes. Am very busy at the moment, with Brownies, Ramsoc, coursework, lectures, dissertation, catching up with friends and visits from PSG smiley - loveblushsmiley - smiley. I'd like to catch up, chat and finish the guide entries I've been working on but on the other hand I really went online to do some more research for a report on the management of chalk grasslands. smiley - doh

I'd like to say I'd catch up later but in reality I'm in my final year at university and I'm just going to end up with less time rather than more. I've already got three coursework deadlines glaring at me and I only started lectures a week ago. smiley - puff I'll try catch up when I've got some time, sorry for all the messages I've not replied to

smiley - tea and smiley - cake

Unc

Busy..

Post 2

aka Bel - A87832164

I've been in hospital so long that I didn't even realise you were offline, haven't come round to all the conversations yet.
I wish you lots of smiley - goodluck

Bel
smiley - somersault

Busy..

Post 3

Researcher 185550

Yup -- good luck Unc!

We've been missing you ol' sport.

Busy..

Post 4

Dolt

Ooh 'eck, she's lovestruck and in her final year... that's a fatal combination for one's social life. Great fun though smiley - winkeye

Good luck, and enjoy! smiley - cheers

Busy..

Post 5

Researcher 185550

smiley - biggrin I've never seen the use of the phrase "ooh 'eck" and the third person neutral singular in once sentence before smiley - laugh

Busy..

Post 6

TeaKay

Haven't spoken for a while, but good luck with your final year smiley - smiley Hope everything's going well.

TK[1]smiley - pirate

Busy..

Post 7

FUJIMAR

Don't really know you that well but you were the first person to talk to me and you've always been there for advice.
Just remember to have fun.smiley - tea

Busy..

Post 8

Rosemary {[(2+2+2)^2]+4+2=42}

Well, having had the chaos of induction lectures, and trying to work out where I'm supposed to be and when, I know what it must feel like

good luck with all the work

Busy..

Post 9

summerbayexile

I've got three assignments left before my M Ed is finished, but the one I'm doing at the moment has been rather messed up by 3 days of casual teaching this week. Good for the bank balance though. Don't know when I'm going to fit it all in, but I'm sure I'll do it!! Actually I shouldn't even be on here now!!!! Bye!!
SBE

Busy..

Post 10

Lizzbett

Well, as long as you don't do a 'Lou' on us and disappear altogethersmiley - winkeye.

It's nice to be busy. Good luck with all the studies.

Liz
~

Busy..

Post 11

Researcher 556780

Whatever.....smiley - smooch

You just live and enjoy stuff and get stuff done for the rest of your life smiley - biggrin

Luck n' stuff for everything...smiley - magic

Busy..

Post 12

Estelendur (AKA Esty)

Homework is EVIL. I haven't been on hootoo for a week, not properly. Worse than Unc. I'm subscribed to far too many convos.

Busy..

Post 13

Estelendur (AKA Esty)

smiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hug for Unc.smiley - smiley

Busy..

Post 14

Estelendur (AKA Esty)

Sorry for complainin' on yer thread, Unc. smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Laura

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more