This is the Message Centre for Boots

Is there any arena I am not challenged in?

Post 1

Boots

If I can't even make the grammar work in word, what hope do I have of mastering guide ml?
Previewing is always a good idea, boots.

Post 2

Hypatia

Is that a rhetorical question? smiley - whistle

boots, dear one, challenges are what makes life interesting.

Post 3

Hypatia

Dang! .....make life interesting......I can't do anyhting right these days......smiley - run

Post 4

LL Waz

Nohting at all H smiley - winkeye

You've got a touch of woodstockitis boots?

Waz

Post 5

LL Waz

Haven't seen you around in a while boots, so just dropping by to say hi.
Waz

Post 6

Boots

Hi Waz
Thanks for dropping by. Still lurking but difficult time at the mo and can't write a thing. Not much point in boiling the kettle if all you make is steam eh? It will sort itself and the old dog will be annoying you all again before too long.
take care
boots (off for a cup of tea)

Post 7

Coniraya

smiley - hug

Post 8

woodenbadger

Hey, new to the online guide, but not to the guide. Remember what's printed on the front of the guide, "Don't Panic!" Try slowing down, sipping your favorite poison ( I reccomend Ye Olde Janx Spirit ) and going with your stengths. Me, I am an old pro at screwing things up and can tell you that no luck lasts forever, even the bad. smiley - smiley

Post 9

Hypatia

*joins in group smiley - hug*

Is it warm enough where you are to get outside and putter around the garden? That always helps me when I'm stressed and blue.

Post 10

logicus tracticus philosophicus

I can't even make the grammar work in word::
smiley - roflsmiley - roflsmiley - roflsmiley - roflsmiley - roflsmiley - roflsmiley - roflsmiley - roflsmiley - roflsmiley - roflsmiley - rofl
Neither can i, thats the beauty of it, much more fun,the ,anticiapation , all you need master is cut and past, always save last working copy as word file (the bits between --
depend on h2g2-get writeing, alibaster/or plain is best for editing
brunel is ok.
Plenty of researchers will help if they cansmiley - okI tend to confuse though more than help.
smiley - ermsmiley - silly

Post 11

LL Waz

smiley - hugs too.

My garden's beyond the scope of a putter. JCB more like.

I think I'd find driving a JCB very de-stressing. Wonder what the hourly pay rate is.

Waz

Post 12

I think I'd find driving a JCB very de-stressing. Wonder what the hourly pay rate is.smiley - coollittle mini versions good as well
have had expearence, the power rollers are good to drive as well,(hire centre rates cheap) in U.K.
Last time i checked was around £25.00,+ (skilled work).unskilled 15+
you can get them from hire centres ,mini ones are often under
£50.00 a period (3-8)hours
check out ebay you could buy one cheaply, smiley - silly

Post 13

LL Waz

A mini one won't do. I want the biggest JCB there is. And what I had in mind was someone paying me to drive it smiley - winkeye.

Post 14

Boots

My forte is definitely delegation smiley - winkeye.
Garden mowed, shelves put up and bathroom tiles to be sorted tomorrow...and all I had to do was make the tea! Friends are smiley - cool and so are you lot!
take care
boots

Post 15

LL Waz

So are you, and you take care too.

And if you want anything JCB'd I'll cut you a good deal as my first customer (I need the practice). Any holes dug, hedges removed, walls demolished, playing fields levelled? Anything transported to the civic amenities? Anyone transported to the civic amenities? Any civic amenities transported? Like the bus shelter moved to the other side of town? The street light a few yards to the left or to a more aesthetically pleasing angle? The civic centre brought closer? All jobs considered and written guestimates provided.
Just say the word.

Waz

Post 16

Boots

Offsprung's mobile un taxed ashtray removed from the drive?..ok maybe 'drive' is pushing it, space in front of the house?

Post 17

Hypatia

Ok, I can't stand it any longer. Waz, what the heck is JCB?

Post 18

Basicly a whacking great boys toy, you will know it as a
tractor, often found with several attachments giant arm with bucket,
giant plough, alsoi phnematic drill ,all good funsmiley - ok

Post 19

http://www.jcb.co.uk/(vsuep445ygeqhrvhgrs5nybn)/home/index.aspx?usercountryid=1&langid=eng
See hear

Post 20

Hypatia

smiley - cool

The small one is what we call a backhoe.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Boots

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more