This is the Message Centre for Claire The Maths Geek

Day 1

Post 1

Claire The Maths Geek

This is the first time I've written anything like this since I was about 9, so here goes nothing.

Pretty average Monday really, went to lectures, contemplated going to the gym (didn't actually make it because I couldn't be bothered... it was raining too and it was a 15 min walk across campus... didn't really fancy that). My last lecture of the day was one of the most boring in a while. Half the people in it walked out before the end, I didn't as true boredom had set in and I couldn't move my legs... or open my eyes and stop snoring.

Guide-wise I'm thinking of writing a few entries, a few on my favourite bands that aren't on here and a few filmy ones (Shanghai Noon is the first in my mind) so they'll be appearing in the next few days. When I can get a bit of free time away from geeky activities that I must do. until next time h2g2.

Day 1

Post 2

Zarniroop (er.... I'll think of something amusing to put here soon!)

Hi Maths smiley - geek !
You seem to have come across a really good form of avoiding boredom coming here!
worked out your user numbers 42ism yet. can't remeber who it is but someone round here does it for people who can't work there own out yet!

how you finding it here? Friendly?

I hope today was a better sort of boredom than yesterday.

Good luck with forth coming entries too!

smiley - fish
Z.

Day 1

Post 3

Claire The Maths Geek

thank you... i need to work out my 42ism really... i might take that with me into my lectures and work on it.

today was less boring, but very VERY argumentative. very odd day in all really.

i've written more in my journal.

Claire TMG x0)

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Claire The Maths Geek

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more