Post 1

anhaga

I wish more people would look at "Ask the Community". smiley - sadface
Particularly "why don't Americans die of SARS". smiley - sadface
I'm itching for a good conspiracy theory discussion.smiley - sadface

itchy conspiracy theory

Post 2

blaue Augen

I'm surprised you, of all people, did not put a link to the "why Americans don't die of SARS" page. smiley - biggrin But I suppose it's just that Americans are healthier than you Canadians! Ha! smiley - laugh

itchy conspiracy theory

Post 3

RAF Wing... Lookee I'm Invisible!!

I always get in trouble over at that ask the community thing. People think I've only got one agenda which is true, and I got plenty of conspiracy theories to go with it that are more or less documented and confirmed but they don't seem to appreciate that very much.

itchy conspiracy theory

Post 4

blaue Augen

Oh Analiese, at least you can admit you only have one agenda, most people can't. smiley - smiley

itchy conspiracy theory

Post 5

anhaga

Analiese! You're back. Again.

Have you two met?

Yes, Analiese has only one agenda, but it's a good one. Asking people to keep faith with their contractual obligations.

itchy conspiracy theory

Post 6

blaue Augen

Yes, Analiese and I have met. I think it's a good thing when someone can be so honest about herself. smiley - biggrin

itchy conspiracy theory

Post 7

anhaga

Speaking of being honest: We're going to visit the loony bin in a few minutes. I hope you've had a good day. Everybody's been talking tornado here today.smiley - sadface I don't think it'll happen today. Maybe in a few days.

itchy conspiracy theory

Post 8

blaue Augen

Yes, Analiese and I have met. I think it's a good thing when someone can be so honest about herself. smiley - biggrin

Yikes! smiley - yikes I'm talking as if Analiese isn't even in the room. Sorry about that. Are you still in Denver this summer? Or have you returned home?

itchy conspiracy theory

Post 9

blaue Augen

Have a good trip to the hospital. Don't forget your book!

Keep your radio on and listen for any tornado warnings. We had a thunderstorm last night, and all day today the sky has been unusually low. Mirabelle's hair is curling from the humidity! But it's cool (20C), so it's pleasant in a way.

Take care of yourselves!
smiley - bigeyes

itchy conspiracy theory

Post 10

WHO IS MATAR HARI

conflicting colaberation conspiracies conspire,confuseing contradicting compassable confutation

itchy conspiracy theory

Post 11

clzoomer- a bit woobly

An enigma wrapped in a puzzle covered in smooth dark chocolate and sprinkled with nuts.

smiley - smiley

itchy conspiracy theory

Post 12

anhaga

What?

itchy conspiracy theory

Post 13

clzoomer- a bit woobly

smiley - laugh

Conspiracies.....I guess....

smiley - biggrin

Just a bit of random thought to go with the alliteration of the previous post.

And now another random thought- how do you spell that word that is used to describe other words that sound like the things they describe? Is it omnopatoea?

itchy conspiracy theory

Post 14

anhaga

no, it's not "omnopatoea", you blithering fool. It's onomatopoea.

itchy conspiracy theory

Post 15

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Yes, you are right, only a blithering fool would wonder how to pronounce and spell a word he hasn't had need to use in a quarter century.
smiley - tongueout

How are the thorns and briars? May I suggest some good old Scottish thistle?

smiley - winkeye

itchy conspiracy theory

Post 16

anhaga

The thorns and briars are not having the desired effect on Oetzi: he came by three times in rapid succession (two posts identical) to say nothing much more than smiley - tongueout. Do you suppose it might have had something to do with the viewer tag.smiley - laugh

You're not really a blithering idiot.

Did you know that the Canada Thistle is not native to Canada but is actually a Eurasian invader?

itchy conspiracy theory

Post 17

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Yes, as is the broom plant. My dad used to say the first Scot to this country should have worn his kilt because the cuffs of his trousers had the seeds that brought both those plants to us.

smiley - cheers

itchy conspiracy theory

Post 18

RAF Wing... Lookee I'm Invisible!!

Sort of along the lines of the original post, Sneaky and me were discussing some stuff and the virus thing came up because he's sort of into that and has some interesting insights that might be relevant to the original question here. http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/F129689?thread=316664

itchy conspiracy theory

Post 19

WHO IS MATAR HARI

post one and two haveing thought about it for a while,i thinksmiley - doh maybe/maybenot .i, presume from 1st reports of SARS originating in the east where most of the population is of orential ethnecisty which is closer related on dna scale to indigenous indian tribes or aberigonal i:e dna varients not so diverse, immune systems geared up to fight certain disease's but prone to others, much like sicle cell sufferers have very good malarial tollerences.
taken that most of USA is from european decendency whilst canada is mostly indians forced there dureing periods in history and those migrateing from the land link via alaska provideing the core stock for dna gene pool this being my answer as to why----

itchy conspiracy theory

Post 20

clzoomer- a bit woobly

smiley - yikes*canada is mostly indians*smiley - laughsmiley - rofl

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2003/01/21/13769-cp.html

Key: Complain about this post