This is the Message Centre for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

About Your Guide Entry

Post 1

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

If I understand you correctly you need this link: A24244490

About Your Guide Entry

Post 2

h2g2 Guide Editors

Thanks DG

Sorry Jim - we know you and Reality Manipulator worked hard with us on updating the Entry with all the new links, and then it was all lost in the cyber incident smiley - blue

We'll update it again for you as soon as we can smiley - goodluck

About Your Guide Entry

Post 3

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

yes its the right one as you know while we away on covid its was made approved to be on the google for anything conected to mine

the other i can do but the new one for little germany i cant even remember how to add the thing lol

i was going to use the en one for wiker my spelling but it got away for me the sargent one the demabeski opps, i found was ok to use the news paper one lol jimbob

About Your Guide Entry

Post 4

ive been out of action with heart for over 5 weeks now i see the main guides still as approved for to be on the google search but the main links to the town and around are still kaput

jimbob jimcracker7

About Your Guide Entry

Post 5

h2g2 Guide Editors

Sorry for the delay Jim - we've updated it again now smiley - tea

About Your Guide Entry

Post 6

youve made my day it makes up for the heart problem ive had in the last few days not getting a lot better thanks again

ive lost on the one i have also buildings of bradford orinal i can do but the little germany links gone altogether tryed to replace it but im now 75 so guide ml is way outside me now lol

if you can give me say the wiki en as the way to replace it it would be great as you know the entry is also now as approved to google search thanks jimcracker7 jim

About Your Guide Entry

Post 7

h2g2 Guide Editors

Thanks Jim

The Little Germany link is working for us, so it all seems fine.

Sorry you're not too well - good to see you online. Best wishes from us smiley - tea

About Your Guide Entry

Post 8

sorry i should have explained lol there is a original guide i did first with my links at the time, buildings of bradford 18 hundred i think but i cant remember how to slot it back in

ive lost all i knew how to use the guide ml im now 75 goig on for 66

jimcracker7 jim

About Your Guide Entry

Post 9

A23536712 Bradford, West Yorkshire, UK - Growth of the City Centre from the mid 1800's (Jun 6, 2007) this is my one

About Your Guide Entry

Post 10

dont know if this is still active if so the( main guide) as city hall and little germany both not active jimbob

About Your Guide Entry

Post 11

h2g2 Guide Editors

Hi jim - the links look fine to us smiley - ok

About Your Guide Entry

Post 12

when i acsess they show, now archived no longer updating

ive a new one on my first guide of bradford linked with quions,my spelling lol, same with other i put on

About Your Guide Entry

Post 13

h2g2 Guide Editors

Ah, thanks Jim - it's no problem, it just means the pages are as they were when you first linked to them, which is good - excellent snapshots of local history smiley - ok

About Your Guide Entry

Post 14

i cant even fathom how i did any of it i was rubbish at school,i worked for robinson design partnership for seven years as the printer

then garages came along as they are now i have not one but two heart attacks in three days work done forever 1994ish.jimbob

About Your Guide Entry

Post 15

dont know if this is still active but if it is ive been updating the west yorkshire one some of the town is going to be pulled down so the links are to the ones i,ll do with the dates in time of the demolitions some shops are now gone ie wilkos( A24244490 )incase you want to put the new ones on the main guide.

About Your Guide Entry

Post 16

http://www.h2g2.com/dna/h2g2/alabaster/A23536712

ive been putting on what there to this guide to bradford so with some parts lost for ever they are here to find on this guide

dont know if you can make it an approved, but would great if you can jimbob jimcracker7

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more