This is the Message Centre for Bluebottle

Marvel

Post 1

SashaQ - happysad

Hi <BB<

I'm Sub-editing The Ultimate Marvel Film Guide: 2020-2022. The new version is A88045941 - please subscribe!

I enjoyed reading this again - fascinating range of films, and questions about them often pop up in quiz shows!

"seeks revenge on all gods for allowing his daughter to die despite their devotion" - the devotion of Gorr and his daughter to the gods?

"he will attack again next week unless the Wakandas agree to help them slaughter everyone else on Earth." - help him slaughter?

smiley - ok

Marvel

Post 2

Bluebottle

Thanks again for volunteering to sub this. smiley - smiley

To clarify your questions,
Firstly, yes - it is the devotion of Gorr and his daughter to the gods.

Secondly - "he will attack again next week unless the Wakandas agree to help he and his people slaughter everyone else on Earth."

Incidentally in 'Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings' I accidentally spelt 'Katy' 'Kay' in the name section.

<BB<

Marvel

Post 3

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - ok Thank you

The Entry is ready for your readthrough smiley - ok

Marvel

Post 4

Bluebottle

Other than a stray comma, looks good to me! smiley - smiley

America is an LGBT character and though, this is not hinted at during the film other than her wearing a rainbow badge, she does mention having two mothers.
should
America is an LGBT character and, though this is not hinted at during the film other than her wearing a rainbow badge, she does mention having two mothers.

<BB<

Marvel

Post 5

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Bluebottle

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more