This is the Message Centre for neilfish, purveyor of the finest confusion since 1442

Distractions

Post 1

neilfish, purveyor of the finest confusion since 1442

So far today, in order to distract myself from work I have:
1, Done a 2km erg as part of the ongoing distraction project of rowing (see A703009)
2, Been to supermarket to get supplies.
3, Made easter/spring themed chocolate nests with cereal, chocolate and minature chocolate eggs.
4, Had a 20 minute sleep.
5, Written this.

Distractions

Post 2

zendevil

You seem to be to be a chap who has discovered the joys of the perfectly balanced lifestyle; I especially like the idea of the choccy nests.

The sleepy bit is vital, just off for a little doze myself!

I know what you mean about smiley - thepost bit, butit does impress gullible riends dosn't it!smiley - winkeye

Do feel free to have a lurk on my page or wander throught The Hootoo Home of Today at A1044145

Squeak soon!

smiley - zensmiley - devilTerri

Distractions

Post 3

My favourite piece of procrastination I've seen so far in my college has been two people, one a vet, who bought a paddling pool. Then when they got tired of just playing with it they filled it with water and bought some goldfish to live in it. It sits on the communal balcony and proves a great distraction for everybody. Visits to stare at the fish are becoming a common occurence for everybody.

Distractions

Post 4

zendevil

Excellent!

Therapeutic, educational (especially for the vets!) and not in the least bit harmful....
except possibly to the fish, hope someone feeds them & don't leave the poor things out in the sun with no shade!

RSPCG smiley - orangefishsmiley - orangefishsmiley - orangefishsmiley - orangefish

smiley - zensmiley - devilTerri.

Distractions

Post 5

Further to my distractions of earlier: yesterday I bought a frisbee, a really good ring one that goes *miles* and the best £8 I've ever spent, I played with it all afternoon with lots of other medics.We got it stuck in about 10 different trees but every time managed to get it back. Fortunately.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for neilfish, purveyor of the finest confusion since 1442

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more