This is the Message Centre for Teuchter

Dust if you must.........

Post 341

A. Honeybadger

smiley - laugh We have our fair share of those, too.

My Mom's on her 3rd marriage, so I have several step-siblings and a half-sister.

The one step-sis gave Mom a particularly nasty time some years back, and I'm not sure that Mom has been properly accepted into "the family" by the girls even now, almost 14 years on. It seems more that they have dropped their Dad than accepted Mom. smiley - sadface

Step-bro on the other hand has been great, and my half-sis and I are really close. smiley - smiley

Post 342

kelli - ran 2 miles a day for 2012, aiming for the same for 2013

Well, my tell-tale kitchen has expanded to include a tell-tale hall and living room.

It is really ok isn't it - to leave all cleaning matters now that we've started demolishing walls? The new kitchen is delivered on the 4th Feb and should be installed by the end of feb so it hardly seems worth cleaning the old one now....

My M-I-L is still on best behaviour - that talking-to J gave her on the eve of our wedding must have really struck home! That and the fact that her family all complimented me, deeming me acceptable, has meant that she hasn't criticised anything I've done for *months* smiley - ok

Post 343

Hypatia

Kelli, it would be downright silly to worry about cleaning at the moment. Just let that mess build up then have the pleasure of seeing it all carted away. smiley - biggrin

Amd I'm glad J's mom finally came to her senses. She was being a real pill. smiley - hug

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Teuchter

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more