This is the Message Centre for MV Whitby May Rose

A late start

Post 1

MV Whitby May Rose

I woke at 4 ( and heard Lizzie going to work) but managed to get to sleep and only woke again at 7 when Bills alarm went off

Went for a swim ( another cold start to the day) and then met Chris off the bus and ran him home.

I need to get ready and go through to Stirling. Quite a bitty day. Im not really enjoying work at the moment as am spending a lot of time driving between Stirling and Falkirk and feel as if Im not really getting much done.

Because Ive done the conference submission and the job application in theory I have a free evening tonight.

It looks like Bill is going away at the weekend as is Chris. Lizzie is working so a nice quiet weekend for me to get on with the loads of marking I have to do.

A late start

Post 2

MV Whitby May Rose

Ooh Ive just remembered that I need to resubmit my job application with my dob on it

Not a bad day. I was in the office for a bit, then went to Fallin, then to Falkirk to see S and C and then to observe S and L. Back to the office and then round to Baker St

I went to Tesco on the way home to get some box files. Have now moved all my work stuff and the old videos will go in the boxes that I have emptied. Def getting there.

A quiet evening at home as Chris is at the pics with Kirsten and Lizzie is in Glasgow.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for MV Whitby May Rose

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more