Galaxy

Post 81

typo01

smiley - ok I'll buy that smiley - magic

Is it feasible technically?

Galaxy

Post 82

ITIWBS

...on and off controls, in the event one doesn't want to be troubled with the visual clutter...

Galaxy

Post 83

Gingersnapper+Keeper of the Cookie Jar and Stuff and Nonsense

Good idea, yes, But "on & off" controls for sure, please. .. ... I would still like to keep the 24 choices that come along under the "reply box" ........................................ . .. ... smiley - bubbly . .. ...

Galaxy

Post 84

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Testing smiley - galaxy

Galaxy

Post 85

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

smiley - flyingpig

I thought not smiley - erm

Galaxy

Post 86

ITIWBS

Re: post 83, ...perhaps rather than scrolling, paging through the several smileys groups in the same location and the same format as the 24...

Galaxy

Post 87

Sounds good ..If NO need to click to another page and If one can click on the smiley of ones choice{I'm for choice} and not have to type it out seems like smiley - magicsmiley - wizard ..And on second thought, or 3ed, to have an on & off control is NOT of high priority... . smiley - bubbly . .. .

Galaxy

Post 88

Sounds good ITIWBS ..not to have to click to another page and If one can click on the smiley of ones choice{I'm for choice} and not have to type it out seems like smiley - magicsmiley - wizard ..And on second thought, or 3ed, to have an on & off control is NOT of high priority... . smiley - bubbly . .. .

Galaxy

Post 89

Gnomon - time to move on

There is no chance whatsoever of this feature being added, unfortunately. All they've promised is some new smileys, which require no code changes.

Personally, I can type a smiley name far faster than I can move the mouse to click on a button. I just can't always remember the names of them.

Galaxy

Post 90

You just have to ask me, I know them all off by heart smiley - ok

Or, you can type the smiley, then "preview" - if the smiley appears, if not, just try another combination of letters smiley - laugh

It's easier to learn them all though. I remember someone wrote out a list, by hand, was that lil? Or Shea, or Ottox, smiley - dohsmiley - senior

Smileys smiley - ok remembering which people did whatsmiley - doh

My memory's not as good as I thoughtsmiley - winkeye

Galaxy

Post 91

smiley - grovelsmiley - galaxythanks everyone!smiley - ok

GB
smiley - galaxy

Galaxy

Post 92

vogonpoet (AViators at A13264670)

pan galaxy pan galactic gargle blasters all round: