This is the Message Centre for creachy

A Story that I plucked from the ever increasing Inspiration Fields of Earth

Post 1

creachy

If I was to write a story, it would be full of explosions and space battles. If I were to write a play, it would be full of murder and intrigue. If I were to write a poem, it would be full of wisdom and hidden meaning. So the what the hell is this that I wrote?

The ********** King stood on top of the granite ridge that marked the border into *****. The wind was blowing so hard in the valley below as to cause a howling, yet he appeared untouched by it's icy flow. Below him the battlefield stretched for miles. Plumes of smoke from the burning huts and stockades danced a merry dance as they were swept away by the bitter wind.
"They enemy has retreated beyond the hills sire!" Exclaimed a smaller ********** who had scurried up next to the king. He was smaller and had only four legs compared to the King's eight on his wasp like abdomen. His human body was starting to bend back on itself with te force of the wind. And even with four arms he was having trouble keeping his red clak from flapping wildly away with the gusts that raged up the side of the ridge.
Yet the King stood tall and firm. The wind seeming not to want to bother him. His cloak, draped over his shoulders and tied at the neck, hung eerily still.
"No need to shout General." His voice was calm.
"It's the wind sir! Do you think we really needed this much!?" Screamed the General.
"What wind?" Came the soft reply. This always worried the General. He knew the King was being sincere and honestly didn't know there was any wind! Which made the General wonde exacly what the wind would be like if the king acknowledged it was actually there?
"Nevermind sir, sorry." He was doing his best to talk normal now, but this just made him sound like a fish out of water as the wind would force the vibrating air molecules back into his mouth. The King nodded his answer anycase having heard exactly what the General just said.

smiley - huh Answers on a postcard please. I left out names of creatures and places I had made up as I dislike the BBC's policy on having them printed on here. Anyway, it appears to be unfinished by a long shot but is very different to anything I have scribbled down in the pastsmiley - oksmiley - geek

Post 2

Serephina

Ahhh..is that where you disappeared to smiley - winkeye
I haven't written anything in aggeess...though i guess why you get different to what you think sometims is our brains rarely work the way we want them to! ..just go with it and see where you end up..if nothing else you might find out something about yourself smiley - ok

Post 3

Researcher 556780

Well, I like it, don't stop..smiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for creachy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more