This is the Message Centre for creachy

Happy Monday

Post 1

creachy

Hello, isn't it amazing what drink will make you dosmiley - drunksmiley - silly

This Monday just gone, I went for a drink with my best bud. He's in the army so I don't get to see him much but when he comes back we generally try our hardest to get as mashed as possible.
Last time he was down we were drinking a rather leathal drink called 'BackDraft' or something like that. Black sambuca and tequila through a strawsmiley - ill I was indeed sick at the bar as it came straight back upsmiley - erm

Anyway, this time we visited my local town of Redhill (Deadhill). We started in the most un-irish irish bar going, O'Neills, where we rammed a few stella's down our necks.

The real fun however begins when we get to the snooker club and start on the shorts. I am drinking double Bacardi and coke and he is on double vodka and coke. At least that's what I thinksmiley - huh According to the barman the next day, when he was getting the drinks, I was having a triple Bacardi and coke and he was having a single vodka and cokesmiley - crosssmiley - drunk Oh, and we were having a shot of sambuca with every other drinksmiley - magic

Anyway, I manage to get talking to this Hungarian Au Pair who was out for her 21st Birthday, I got her number but can't for the life of me remember her name. I do recall calling her Sarah, Kate and Emma as I couldn't pronounce her real namesmiley - erm I'm sure she didn't mindsmiley - biggrin
She probably didn't mind that I was playing pool without any trousers on eithersmiley - blush Don't ask me why, I haven't got a cluesmiley - weird

Oh, and does anyone know the Turkish for 'Language Settings'smiley - smiley

Happy Monday

Post 2

Serephina

oh dear oh dear oh dear smiley - laugh

Happy Monday

Post 3

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Sounds like a good night was had by all smiley - laugh

Happy Monday

Post 4

Transparanta

god, what a night... i have to say i am quite impressed..... kinda resembles my monday night - lots of shots of vodka with everything to be found at the party....
a great way to start a week, hasmiley - smiley

Happy Monday

Post 5

creachy

Oh it was great funsmiley - ok

I expect I'll have to do it all again in about 5/6 weeks timesmiley - doh

Happy Monday

Post 6

Transparanta

sure, you willsmiley - smiley
what's the story with the language settings though?

Happy Monday

Post 7

creachy

That'll be my mate playing with my new phone. He normally puts it in Norsk or something as bad.
I haven't had it long enough to know how to change it back so I tried to read the 'Users Manual'. Obviously I am not a proper 'User' yet cos I couldn't understand what it was telling mesmiley - huh

I fixed it now thoughsmiley - ok

Happy Monday

Post 8

Transparanta

i used to play with my friends' phones the same way. there was one time, when me and my friend played with her phone and switched it to some sort of arabic, we could not understand anything and these scribbles of theirs just looked one and the same to us. so we woke a friend of ours, who studied arabic at that time, at like 3:00 a.m. and he fixed it.
it was funsmiley - smiley

Happy Monday

Post 9

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Sounds like a good night out... Have you rung her yet? smiley - evilgrinsmiley - biggrin Goon, you know you want to smiley - evilgrin

Happy Monday

Post 10

creachy

It was quite annoyin, I had to turn predicta-text off cos it wasn't recognising Englishsmiley - bigeyes He does it everytime the goyt.

On the Tuesday morning I started to cook us a fry up. Some boiling bacon, fried bacon, mushrooms, egg and toast. That sort of thing. I felt a bit 'fragile' after the night before as it was, but then my other mate turned up with his 3yr old daughter, so I made some for them too. Then my sister turned up with her 1 and a half year old daughtersmiley - yikes So I had to make them some too.
So there I was, feeling icky, staring at a frying pan with 9 eggs and several rashers of bacon frying away.
Woke me up a bit thoughsmiley - ok

Happy Monday

Post 11

creachy

smiley - laugh I texted her, cos I'm a wimpsmiley - whistle

Happy Monday

Post 12

So, when you meeting up with her again? smiley - evilgrinsmiley - bigeyes

Happy Monday

Post 13

Genie

smiley - bigeyes yes....spill!

Happy Monday

Post 14

creachy

She hasn't replied. I doubt she will. I just asked whether she had a good night and if she'll be up there again this weekend. So she might just turn up, you never knowsmiley - winkeye

But I know the girl who's sister she is Au Pair to, so seeing her again shouldn't be a problemsmiley - ok

Happy Monday

Post 15

You'l have to invit her to the summer meet in London smiley - evilgrinsmiley - biggrin You are going this time again arn't you? smiley - ermsmiley - biggrin I'll bring my 'alcohol alert ' badger with me smiley - biggrinsmiley - huhsmiley - headhurtssmiley - laugh though I'll try not to get quite* so drunk this time smiley - laughsmiley - roflsmiley - alienfrownsmiley - bubbly in the park in the afternoon smiley - bubblysmiley - laugh

Happy Monday

Post 16

creachy

Well, that all depends on whether she wants to meet the drunk guy who took his trousers off at her 21st Birthday again.
But I'll definitley be theresmiley - cheers

Happy Monday

Post 17

I think we should have a photoshoot at the meet of resurchers taking their tousers down smiley - ermsmiley - evilgrinsmiley - evilgrinsmiley - laughsmiley - biggrin

Happy Monday

Post 18

creachy

I've got absolutely no problem with thatsmiley - ok

Perhaps Genie will join insmiley - winkeye

Happy Monday

Post 19

Genie

Take photo's of men in pants.....can't see a problem there smiley - winkeye

and the turkish for language can be one of three things...

DIL
LISAN
MESLEKI DIL

There is a ^ on top of all the 'I' but i can't work out how to put it on top of my letters...smiley - doh-

Happy Monday

Post 20

creachy

I think it said Mesleki Dilsmiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post