A Conversation for Evil Overlord Wannabes

Plus...

Post 1

The Hound

I will never leave a map of my fortress of doom lying around. If creating such a map is unavoidable I will be sure to mark a room as Main Control Room. This will be the execution chamber. The real Main Control Room will be labelled as Sewage Works.

If I am dangling from a cliff and the hero offers me his hand, I will not attempt to pull him down with me. I shall allow him to rescue me, thank him profusely and pretend to have a change of heart, return to my fortress of doom and immediately order his execution.

Plus...

Post 2

Colin (The Happy Robot)

Good ideas, what about I will never use an official form of transport covered with livery as I may as well just paint a target on myself and be done with it. If I were to commission such a form of transport it will be the only vehicle that I will never travel in.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Evil Overlord Wannabes

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more