This is the Message Centre for His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

The Walking Dead has come

Post 1

Master Lord Thwlkngded

I am Master Lord Thwlkngded (the walking dead). In my former life I was known as MIcah Tuhy, but in the glory of the force and all the spiritual powers that float through me I have been born to new life as an immortal, neither living nor dead, but with powers beyond comprehension. A Master Sith Lord, I am also infused with powers far beyond the force as one who exists not as flesh as blood but just as a physically manifest spiritual presence, able to take all all sorts of forms and abilitys. Only the limits of my imagination can limit the powers that I possess. Along with that, I am the master of the sword and of the lightsaber, and sll physical combats.

Does the "Divine Shadow" dare to take on another shadow, void of light, rich in powers of the light and the darkness, and of powers not seen by any mortals before?

The gauntlet hath been cast down!

smiley - smiley

Post 2

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

*blinks*

HDS, do these sorts of people just bloody flock to you...?

Oh, and just so you know *stares at his handle* What is that...? Thwlkngded...? Right. Anyway, currently master Shadow is in my dojo engaged in a rather heated battle with myself and two others. So BLEH!

smiley - winkeye

(Kick 'im down, HD. 'll watch.)

Post 3

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

Now now Jade, calm yourself, I am not one who is flocked to persay but I do have manny friends who like to over do things as I do smiley - smiley. This one in particular.

Technically I could do a little thing that Vorlons do where I make a copy energy signature of myslef and do multiple things in multiple places and then re-combine later and sit back and watch myself doing stuff, rather fun actually.

I except you chalange, Former Mlcah Tuhy. We shall meet in the Temple of Shadows.

the not quite Temple of Shadows

Post 4

You'll have to fill in your personal Bio before I can reply this to you, so I'll just reply to myself and give you the link. Here is is: F106060 Enjoy.

Post 5

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

Heh, I was just kidding anyway. smiley - tongueout

Beat him down anyway tho. It should be interesting to follow.

Post 6

I'll do my very best too. smiley - biggrin

Post 7

Yay!

Post 8

Trah-lah-lah!

Post 9

*not to be outdone, she pops herself up onto her toes and pirouettes and jumps with oodles of litheness and graceocity*

*cockney accent* If that weren't a word afore, it is now.

Post 10

*Seeing he is being outdone, he jumps into the air and goes sideways. He is aparently lieing on his shoulder, and spinning himself around by pushing off of some un-seeable floor, the result being, that he is spinning around.*

smiley - wow This fun! WOO-HOO!!!! smiley - biggrin

Post 11

*ballet spinning*

What are you, Gandalf or something...?

la la laaaaaaaa...

*scatters fairy dust on his floorto annoy him and spins about some more*

Post 12

Lews Therin Telamon, The Dragon, Lord of the Morning (AKA Jonathan Kerensky [hero])

Don't leave me out of the fun! smiley - run

*Slides half the way toward HDS and perfoms a reverse sommersault into a moonwalk near HDS.*

Master Lord Thwlkngded has forgotten his username and won't be able to duel you for a while.

Post 13

Lews Therin Telamon, The Dragon, Lord of the Morning (AKA Jonathan Kerensky [hero])

Hi Jade, I'm a friend of HDS and don't believe I've had the honor of making your acquaintance, but You already have my respect as HDS says that you are quite formidable and knowledgeable.

Post 14

*stops spinning and extends her hand*

Yeah, I rock the socks like that. smiley - winkeye Nice to meetcha. I'm an elf. right now I'm jazzed up on (IRL. I got a cappuccion machine for hat christmas gift-giving type holidy and my mum is all the worse for wear because of it. smiley - winkeye)

ANYWAY THO!

*puts on her white Stripes CD and begins rocking out to "Fell in Love with a Girl"*

Post 15

Argh! Its in my eyes!

*falls to the ground, pawing the pockets in his robe looking for his Viseen eye drops.*

*after a minute he finds the eye-drops and pours half the bottle in each eye.*

That's better

Jade, it hurts me that you called me an idiot

Post 16

Awww, you poor mite. smiley - hug Where did I call you an idiot...? smiley - huh I'm sorry, at any rate. Forgive me? ...And for that metter, join the fun, you great prat. We're partying. Dance with me!

*grabs HDS by the arm and forces him to do some mad dancing with her*

Post 17

*Looking quite silly as he performs a spin followed by the splits, Lews is dancing his best, which is to say not very good, and feels shamed at the skill of HDS and Jade*

So HDS where are you at the moment?

Post 18

Well he's here. Dancing. And he's fighting me and two others at my dojo (http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/A881011 go see my house!). Yah...!

*dance dance*

Post 19

Don't forget to check out all the rooms. And Jade, you called me an idiot in an e-mail from long ago that for some reason Craxus just now decided to show me.

Soon I will be leaving and not be able to post again until tommorrow, probly, as my comp is messed up and I am using a comp at Craxus's house just now. So Lews, if you wanted to know where I (on earth and not planet H2G2) I will soon be at my house.

Tah!

Post 20

Flame of Anor

MWAHAHAHAHAHA. *a small flame appears and grows to the size of a tall, lithe man. The flames disappear to reveal a cloaked figure. The figure draws his hood back to reveal his face* I am Fyrwulf, the Flame of Anor, formerly Allanon before time-leaping to become the Maud' Dib himself, the consumation of the Bene Gesserit, and before becoming the Druid Allanon, he was Known as Dustin Crawford, the crazy pyromaniac. I now show my physical self as a Rider of Rohan named Fyrwulf. I welcome your enemies to try and fight ME!!!smiley - tongueout

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more