This is the Message Centre for Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Craxus' Guestbook

Post 1

RUDESTELF

Hail Craxus!
I come to you triumphant, having put the dastardly Sasser worm to the sword, yet frustrated that I may not now return to my true home nor wear my own colours.
Let me explain. I joined h2g2 in November 2003 as Researcher 229466,
eventually settling on the moniker 'RUDEST ELF?' and have spent almost all my time since then tangling with the anagram threads...
until a couple of days ago, when my computer started to become even less fathomable than usual and h2g2 failed to recognize me. So I re-registered (as 'RUDESTELF' Researcher 716360) and turned my attention to the worm.
Now that it's been vanquished, I would be most grateful if you could assist me in my quest to return to my rightful place.
RUDEST ELF? 229466
p.s. New Researcher 716360 has not yet been assigned an Ace, and I don't remember my original contact.

Craxus' Guestbook

Post 2

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

So you want me to, talk to the ACEs about it to see if you can get your rightful Unumber etc...?

Craxus' Guestbook

Post 3

RUDESTELF

How many Aces does it take.........?!smiley - smiley It's hard to accept(much harder to believe) that there is no way for me to discuss this directly with someone who admits to being a BBC employee...still, mine's not to wonder...
I should add that towards the end of 2003, I found it necessary to reach h2g2 from an internet cafe. To gain access then, I had to re-register under a different name...but the two accounts had been consolidated by the time I was able to return to my computer.
If you can help me sort this out quickly, I would be most grateful.

Craxus' Guestbook

Post 4

Rudest Elf

Panic over, Craxus, so there's no need for you to organize a gathering of the Aces. Sorry to have wasted your time. (h2g2 Support
is dealing with it now.) Regards.

Craxus' Guestbook

Post 5

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Good I'm glad you got it settled...smiley - ermglad i could help :P

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more