No Subject

Post 1

The Spook Corporation

what would u like to tell me?

spook corp

No Subject

Post 2

Mystrunner

What we need is a schematic of what is inside this building. It is very tall, and will have possibly two or three main levels for the quest.

Also, feel free to doodle around with security systems, gaurds, etc. eMail me when you want something changed, or a password put in. I can put up to a four point password in on your main elevator door, for instance.

No Subject

Post 3

spook

am working on an advanced password access system and so forth for the quest which works on a principle of the password for each leve is staring u right in the face and the clue is obvious and so forth. i will also be crating a bunch of levels, special spook corp places, and such things as recepton and spooks office in the building itself.

for the page u have crated for spook corp i will provide a detailed description of the building, top to bottom, and all around, with entrances and exits etc. u should then include a link to enter the bulding which should take you to a bunch of places i will soon be creating for them.

it may also be useful for people to be warned that the spook corp building is in a state of DNA flux meaning it crosses over a number of different dna sites, and there may be clues to be discovered.

u'll need to e-mail me a few more details about what spook corp is meant to be hiding, so that i can have a page where it will be hidden and can design it in a relevant way so that it is well hidden.

i will also be providing an emercency exit in the main rooms so that the people can leave the building at any time. of course, where they end up is anoher mystery.

i look forward to the quest my friend!smiley - smiley

spooksmiley - santa

No Subject

Post 4

Mystrunner

Crap I lost your email address. Send me something, will you. I'll give you the whole details. Oh, and eventually, someone will have to get through. Not too much scavenger hunting, as would some people use.

Oh, and they may try to use brute force, or Daedalus, which would eventually get through the passwords. Anyhoo, I'm rambling, so I'll say more later. Just email me!

No Subject

Post 5

spook

my e-mail address is [email protected] .

spooksmiley - santa

No Subject

Post 6

Mystrunner

smiley - ok

I'll email you tonight.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Spook Corp.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more